So today i was dragged by my parents to buy clothes, specifically to the store with used ones from germany which i was dragged to before. So i was forced to try out a bunch of pants and after that i was free! the store also Has some mascots and blankets and all sort of crap that i don't really care about BUT there's also a basket with discs and because i am a virgin nerd i keep looking thru it every time i come there because stuff gets added and removed every time, the basket mainly contains a bunch of movies, some of them may be pretty good but most of it is in german or some other langueg that i can't understand and i don't care enough to keep checking if they are in English too, so next category is old bissnes software which nobody cares about, then there pc games but don't get too exited because most of it is either a shitty educational crap or just straith up shit and even if you find something good it's probably in a langueg that most people don't know. so how do you combat langue thing? Well try searching for console games obviously! But it's not that eassy... Here's everything that i found until this day:
1. Prince of Persia sands of time for PS2 but i already have it and that copy was Platinum (while i have normal version) and it was more scratched than mine and it was in a box for some dragon ball game... I didin't buy it.
2. Ps1 game that i actually kinda wanted to buy but you need a ps1 memory card even when playing it on PS2 and the game itself was Rayman 1... Also it was in a box for some skylanders Wii game.
3. Some Wii game that looked like total shovelware and i think that it was based on some live action drama.
So far i didin't have much luck but today i found 3 console games:
1. I found a box for some x360 wrestling game but it had Kinect adventures inside obviously, so even if had Xbox i still wouldn't buy it...
2. I found Wii sports but i (still) don't have a Wii
3. And then after all of this i found a PS2 game! It hid itself by being in small cardboard holder and it was the one where blue discs are stored (i have one game like that and it works like a normal game) so i got a promo game, sweet! But that's not all! It wasn't some shovelware or common shit like devil may cry, no no it was fucking forbitten siren which is actually pretty valueble and the disc was pretty dusty but not scratched and i got it for 5zł! (which would be 1£)!
I was so happy and exited to try it out!
So i came home cleaned the disc and...
Life is a fucking sadist, it keeps tormenting you every fucking day and it only gives you good things so that you don't get desperate and end it all (which would end the fun for life).
And today i expierienced it yet again...
Because guess what?
IT WAS ONLY A FUCKING DEMO OBVIOUSLY!
and i enjoyed playing it but remember? The game is expensive.
I hate life so much.
You need to be logged in to comment