Well, I am kind of bored so why not stealing the idea from @DarkRioru in order to write blog post... at least coworkers wouldn't look at me as bad as if I took my Switch out to play some Zelda in the office.
10. Project Mirai DX.
It may be a guilty pleasure, but it doesn't matter. When a game drains your time to the point it ends up being the game you played the most on 3DS it has to show up at least in the tenth place.
9. Wild Arms.
Nice game, the first I played on PS1. I love the music.
8. The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
Perhaps not the best, but the one I enjoyed the most, I think it is underappreciated.
7. Metroid Prime Corruption.
I love how Retro Studios ported the Metroid escence to a 3D game, and I specially like the third iteration of the trilogy.
6. Super Metroid.
A very good game with a great ambientation. The game mechanics are a joy to play with, exploration is wonderful, but specially that ambientation is superb.
5. Castlevania Order of Ecclesia (also Aria and Dawn of Sorrow). I love metroidvanias when done well, and this is the case specially for Order of Ecclesia, it controls so well that it is just a pleasure to play, I would do another round in the Training Hall just to get happy, I miss playing it already. I hope IGA makes a Nintendo Switch port of his new game.
4. Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey. The real Shin Megami Tensei 4, this game is very addictive, it has an interesting story with a simple yet addictive first person dungeon crawler mechanic, and tons beautiful demonic pokemons to collect.
3. Final Fantasy 6. The best final fantasy period. Love Kefka.
2. Chrono Trigger. The soundtrack, that fucking soundtrack...
1. Yasunori Mitsuda. Yeah, Yasunori Mitsuda, problem? I mean every game when he was around. Many games wouldn't be nearly as good was it not by their great soundtracks.
VinsCool likes this.
You need to be logged in to comment