I just realized I made a gigantic oopsie while translating; I DIDN'T KEEP THE COLOR CODING INTACT!
Now I have to start all over again!
And even if i did, then there's page 5, which ruined the whole "photoshop that female" method! Her picture is on top of the Switch, and there's no way I can remove her picture that smoothly! Now the only methods left are to ask TX for the unedited photos or leave her in! I did not have this much foresight, what do i do what do i do what do i do what do i do
Current roadmap (Things in italics are done. Things in bold are incomplete.):
- Get the SX Core documentation
- Find a worthy font maker for Linux (i prefer raster over vector, but oh well).
- Make a Yoylese font
- Upload it to HTwins Central
- Translate the documentation
- Redraw the images Get the unedited photos from TX!
- Create an object character to replace the female (SX Pro)
- Redo the speech bubbles.
- Get TX to accept it
You need to be logged in to comment