OK, I got the SX Core documentation. Now begins turning Yoylese into an actual font. Second thing, I need a font maker for Linux. I tried BirdFont, but just couldn't get the hang of it.
Meanwhile, I'll jump the gun as I have done probably too many times and have to ask you guys this: What object perfectly describes TX? You know that I can't live knowing I enabled an anime character onto my own translation for a piece of documentation, so I have to choose an object. But what that object will be is totally up to you. please suggest one.
Current roadmap (Things in italics are done.):
alexander1970 likes this.
- Get the SX Core documentation
- Find a worthy font maker for Linux (i prefer raster over vector, but oh well).
- Make a Yoylese font
- Upload it to HTwins Central
- Translate the documentation
- Redraw the images
- Create an object character to replace the female
- Get TX to accept it
You need to be logged in to comment