Witgui is a Wii & GameCube game manager for Mac OS X.
It is a graphical user interface based on wit, wwt and the gametdb.com database.
You will love its intuitiveness.
Witgui implements the most used features of wit and wwt:
| Listing of Wii and GameCube games on your Mac or on an external drive
| (FAT is natively supported, if you wish NTFS support you may want to
| install NTFS-3G/Tuxera NTFS first) and on WBFS partitions.
| Converting between .wbfs, .iso, .wdf, .ciso and .wia file formats.
| Adding, Removing and Extracting games to/from WBFS partitions.
Supported File Formats:
> Reading/Writing: .wbfs, .iso, .wdf, .ciso & .wia
Witgui also supports:
- downloading localized cover images from gametdb.com
- parsing localized game details from the gametdb.com database
- searching your games or even the whole offline database
- renaming games with a custom format
- exporting a game-list to plain text or html
- check/repair WBFS-partitions and verify games
Help for Witgui:
Witgui v2.2.4 supports:
- El Capitan (10.11)
- Yosemite (10.10)
- Mavericks (10.9)
- Mountain Lion (10.8)
- Lion (10.7)
If you need it for Mac OS X Snow Leopard(10.6) you can download Witgui v1.1.3 or the newer v2.0.4 from the Witgui-Website.