TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine HuCARD Wii Virtual Console iNJECTORThis tool allows you to inject TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine HuCARD game backups in *.pce to official Wii Virtual Console WADs of TG-16 / PCE HuCARD games creating your own custom Wii VC WADs of your favorite TG-16 / PCE HuCARD games.
Made by saulfabreg (@SaulFabre)
Special thanks to @G0dLiKe, @stev418, @lolsjoel and @0RANGECHiCKEN (for the TG-16 / PCE HuCARD VC injection info), @icefireicefire (for the u8it tool from WADder), Superken7 (for FreeTheWads tool), @torito21 and BFGR (for their WAD tools) and also to @mrt84 and @Zorg1996 for the help and also for pushing me to make this tool.
You can see a thread of this awesome tool here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-saulfabregs-wii-virtual-console-wiiware-injection-tools.573375/
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Windows® XP not recommended due to some errors) [we recommend x64 versions, but it also works on x32 versions.]
- NOTE: If using latest versions of Windows 10 (ex. Windows 10 version 2004 or Windows 10 version 20H2), maybe you must set all the system paths in order for get the programs working.
- RAM memory: Minimum 512 MB or higher, recommended 1 GB or higher.
- Processor: I'm not sure but the minimum processor you must-have for using the programs with no problems is Intel® Celeron™ / Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or greater. The program will work flawlessly if you use any greater proccessor, such as Intel® Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 (minimum 4th generation or greater).
- Other software:
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5 (it's for making the program WadMii.exe be able to work) - Link to download: https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/download/details.aspx?id=21
- Microsoft® Visual C++ Runtimes & Redistributables (for the proper functionality of some programs.) - Link to download: https://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Signatures-Updates/Visual-C-Runtime-Installer.shtml
- Changed to PUBLIC BETA VERSION
- Reused the idea of the tool, now it is usable now
- Major bug fixes on the program
- the revival project is named "TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine HuCARD Wii Virtual Console iNJECTOR"
- The tool no longer requires WadMii; now uses again BFGR's WAD packer/WAD unpacker for auto un/packing thanks to extra code made by me ;D
- Fixed some bugs
- The beta project of this tool was abandoned
- PRIVATE BETA VERSION ONLY FOR TESTING BY saulfabreg
- Initial release
- named as "Super TurboGrafx-16 Wii Virtual Console iNJECTOR"