With Switch screenshots being so awkward to search through, I wanted something simpler to organise them. So I made this. It's my first attempt at any kind of user-friendly application, as well as a Windows form, so it's probably not perfect. That being said, it organises my 2000+ screenshot album well enough, so what more can I ask for?
I've also included my own list of game IDs to hopefully save whoever uses it having to type out every game they have.
- Copies your Switch screenshots from your Micro SD to a specified folder
- Displays the screenshot of unknown games for you to identify
- Once identified, they will be automatically copied into the correct folder
- Copies both screenshots and videos
- Saves game ID and name pairs into GameIDs.txt for easy editing and sharing
- Can't preview videos
- No progress bar
- Windows form so Windows only
Note the skip button will skip over the current screenshot if you don't know which game it is, but will copy it if the game is later identified. If the game is not later identified, the screenshot won't be copied.
- Select your Switch album folder (eg. D:\Nintendo\Album)
- Select the folder you want your screenshots to be sorted into
- Hit the start button
- Enter the name of the game shown in the screenshot
You can find the source code for the Windows Form version here: https://pastebin.com/hhVusvGp
If you want to make your own version, there's an easier to understand console version here that might be easier to work from: https://pastebin.com/rvnvc4Zf