This release fixes all glaring issues with the app
- App now has a cursor to allow use of the app with controllers:
- Left stick to move the cursor
- Right stick to scroll the page
- ZL to multiply the cursor and scroll speed by 0.5
- ZR to multiply the cursor and scroll speed by 2
- A to select
- The app will now display a message if it cannot connect to the server (no internet or backend server is down)
Still not confident enough with memory usage to allow RetroArch (selecting all packages including RetroArch + cores is > 500MB, larger than the maximum album memory in the first place), I'll see what I can do in the future.
- Significant improvements to memory usage and fixed a memory leak
- You can use the app through album now without crashes!
- Fix crash when extracting packages with deep directory trees when the folders were not already present
- Fixes Edizon, ReiNX, probably others