An easy to use channel creator for games loaded through USB.
So in what ways does this app differ from similar applications?
1. First of all it's the first configurable channel creator...
2. Unlike similar programs Crap has all its features natively implemented. It doesn't invokes command line programs.. So it's not a mere gui.
AlexDP's WBFS Manager should be put aside since that program also does its magic natively without support from command line programs.
3. Because of above differences, Crap is way a lot faster than its counterparts.
4. It has a banner sanity check for banner bricks which other programs doesn't have. Though it's still recommended to have means of banner unbricking before use.
5. You can install created channels directly using network.