Same as Japan version? ~ will try soon.
yaynds.gif

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Why is it xxxx?

Don't think this is a commercial game but rather a download available to nintendo club members!

As for any difference then i haven't seen any either.

paul

EDIT: then again i could be wrong about it not being a commercial game ebay link

-GJ-

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this game any good?
I mean, ofcourse, it's Game & Watch, but are there any "new" things or something that aren't on the original Game & Watch?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
You can't buy the G&W in a store, you can only get it by earning enough club nintendo points (registering bought games if it contains a card with points)
Then you can trade in points for a gift, being stupid wallpapers till an exclusive club nintendo only game.

Pitty Europe has for a long time there Nintendo Star points (now called nintendo points) to trade in such stuff, but we never had anything descent exclusive like a g&w game.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope someone uploads this to the net soon i would love to try this and i hope that balloon fight game with tingle is going be out soon...

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
i hope someone uploads this to the net soon i would love to try this and i hope that balloon fight game with tingle is going be out soon...

The jap one has been available for download for months and is no different in anyway and is even the exact same file size , ~This one is also available as of about 10 hours ago.

paul

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
i don't think this is really the (U) version... anyways... i got this one about a year ago... it was really hard to get... and it's #xxxx because... they don't sell it... it's like a special edition game that you get with some points...

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
wabsta said:
Why is it xxxx?

It's only a Club Nintendo release and not a "real" release such as, for example, Animal Boxing, which came out over a month ago. You have to get this has a lame-upon-lame prize for paying for a plethora of other Nintendo materials first, then you can play, golly, three different game and watch titles in their maddeningly bleeping LCD-esque glory. I just hope the NDS doesn't catch fire trying to gather itself the raw processing power needed to run these THREE G&W titles! Any more and it might've caught fire! I certainly can see why it's a "collection" when it contains three--not two--massively epic G&W titles. If they had gone with four, it would have to be called maybe the "Game and Watch Mega Super Ultra Complete Pack Collection Plus Extra".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.