GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

Site & Scene News

1. Preview image

Sunset Overdrive will be on PC on November 16th

After a multitude of leaks, Insomniac Games has finally unveiled their official announcement of a PC port for the once Xbox exclusive Sunset Overdrive. It'll be out tomorrow, on November 16, as a...

2. Preview image

Sony will be skipping E3 2019

Sony Interactive Entertainment has just confirmed that they will not be making a showing at next year's E3 conference. In an interview with Game Informer, Sony execs claimed that the company is...

3. Preview image

Valve gives $20k as reward for man who found exploit that generated infinite Steam keys

Security is highly important for any company, especially Valve, which runs the largest PC gaming storefront: Steam. This of course means that it's up to the team at Valve to make sure everything is...

4. Preview image

EA announces two 'Command & Conquer' remasters in 4K

After teasing about bringing the franchise back to PC, EA has announced in a blog post that it will be bringing back not one but two classic Command & Conquer titles. Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn...

5. Preview image

Harvest Moon inspired indie My Time At Portia gets new trailer

Initially a Kickstarter indie game, My Time At Portia raised $140,000 to bring its "3D sandbox RPG" project to life. Later on, Team17 stepped in to help publish the title, and also bring it to the...

6. Preview image

Media Create Sales Japan Top 20 - Week #45 2018

Here are the Media Create sales figures for Week #45 2018:

7. Preview image

Team-Xecuter Presents 'SX Dumper' v1.0.1

TX is back with new handy-dandy app to use on your Switch consoles! Just the other day, TX released a new app for their SX OS that allows for dumping of your Switch Game Cartridges to microSD or USB...

8. Preview image

Venom Protects Them All with the Poké Ball Plus Protective Case

Venom, a leading UK provider of quality gaming accessories, announced today the shipping of the Protective Case for Poké Ball™Plus, a unique accessory designed to store and protect the all-new...

9. Preview image

Moonlighter Official GBAtemp Review

Meet the owner of the Moonlighter shop in Rynoka village, Will: shopkeeper by day and adventurer by night. While he loots dungeons for artifacts to sell in his shop, Will is also driven by his...

10. Preview image

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds coming to PS4

Nearly a year after its initial release on Xbox One and PC, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is finally coming to PlayStation 4 on December 7th. Playstation 4 owners are now able to pre-order the game in...

11. Preview image

Creator of Spider-Man Stan Lee dies aged 95

Legendary comic writer Stan Lee, creator of iconic characters including, Spider-Man, The Avengers and The Incredible Hulk, has died aged 95. Lee's cause of death is currently unknown.

12. Submit newsMore news

Switch Homebrew Bounty

VOTE IN PROGRESS

GBAtemp 2018 Switch Homebrew Bounty
Over $8200 in donations already
The Switch Homebrew Bounty is a competition for the best Switch homebrew, winning authors will receive cash prizes distributed across several categories.

MOD3DSCARD.COM
Buy flashcard to mod 3DS and Switch | Team Xecuter SX | Sky3ds+ | Stargate 3DS | R4 3DS - mod3dscard

AxioGame
Axiogame | Backup Units, Modchips and more

Team Xecuter
Console jailbreaking tools

Reviews

1. Moonlighter
    This hi-bit Zelda-like RPG with rogue-lite elements now hits the Nintendo Switch after being released for PC and other consoles earlier this year. Does Moonlighter hold its own or is it just another Zelda clone cash-grab?
  2. Nintendo Switch Multiplayer Pro Case
    WaterField Designs is back at it with another Nintendo Switch case. This time, it’s the Multiplayer Pro Case which, as its name suggests, has room for more than one player’s accessories. So what...
  3. Gal Metal
    Launching alongside the drumming Goliath Taiko, does Gal Metal's free-form style do enough to set it apart from the crowd?
  4. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
    The first of three games to be getting a shiny new PC release, we take a look at the anthological agony of Heavenly Host.
  5. Call of Cthulhu
    Call of Cthulhu, a First person adventure horror game by Cyanide Studios that's loosely based off the Lovecraftian Tabletop RPG of the same name.
  6. More reviews

Newest Downloads

1. High
    R4i Skin, High Skin - by StriK3FoRC3
    Updated: Nov 16, 2018 at 10:31 AM
  2. Colorful dark mode
    R4i Skin, Colorful dark mode is nothing special but i wanted to make one - by StriK3FoRC3
  3. Super NES
    R4i Skin, Super NES - by StriK3FoRC3
  4. Polygon Rainbow
    R4i Skin, Polygon Rainbow - by StriK3FoRC3
  5. Liquid
    R4i Skin, Liquid design - by StriK3FoRC3
  6. Hyperbeast V2
    R4i Skin, Hyperbeast Version 2 - by StriK3FoRC3
  7. Hyperbeast V1
    R4i Skin, Hyperbeast Version 1 - by StriK3FoRC3
  8. GameBoy Mario
    R4i Skin, Gameboy mario - by StriK3FoRC3
  9. Futuristic
    R4i Skin, Futuristic design or something like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - by StriK3FoRC3
  10. Modern Soft Theme
    R4i Skin, Soft Theme - by StriK3FoRC3

Forum Statistics

Discussions:
Members:
Latest Member:
-Pao

GBAtemp Facebook Feed