GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

Site & Scene News

1. Preview image

Media Create Sales Japan Top 20 - Week #45 2018

Here are the Media Create sales figures for Week #45 2018:

2. Preview image

Team-Xecuter Presents 'SX Dumper' v1.0.0

TX is back with new handy-dandy app to use on your Switch consoles! Team-Xectuer has released a new custom homebrew app for usage on their SX OS, this one allows the Switch user to legally make his...

3. Preview image

Venom Protects Them All with the Poké Ball Plus Protective Case

Venom, a leading UK provider of quality gaming accessories, announced today the shipping of the Protective Case for Poké Ball™Plus, a unique accessory designed to store and protect the all-new...

4. Preview image

Moonlighter Official GBAtemp Review

Meet the owner of the Moonlighter shop in Rynoka village, Will: shopkeeper by day and adventurer by night. While he loots dungeons for artifacts to sell in his shop, Will is also driven by his...

5. Preview image

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds coming to PS4

Nearly a year after its initial release on Xbox One and PC, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is finally coming to PlayStation 4 on December 7th. Playstation 4 owners are now able to pre-order the game in...

6. Preview image

Creator of Spider-Man Stan Lee dies aged 95

Legendary comic writer Stan Lee, creator of iconic characters including, Spider-Man, The Avengers and The Incredible Hulk, has died aged 95. Lee's cause of death is currently unknown.

7. Preview image

Temper Tantrums #20 - Pen And Ink

Temper Tantrums (the GBAtemp webcomic) - issue #20 "Pen And Ink" By @x65943

8. Preview image

Nintendo wins legal case over ROM site, site owner ordered to pay $12 million in damages

Earlier this summer, Nintendo filed a lawsuit against Jacob Mathias, otherwise known as the owner of LoveROMS and LoveRETRO, sites that notoriously hosted ROM files of retro Nintendo games....

9. Preview image

First trailer for POKÉMON Detective Pikachu movie released

The POKÉMON Detective Pikachu movie featuring the world-famous electric rat and co. just had its first trailer released! POKÉMON Detective Pikachu stars Ryan Reynolds as the voice of the titular...

10. Preview image

Fallout 76: Breaking down the B.E.T.A. before launch

Fallout 76, the new multiplayer “survival” Fallout game by Bethesda, has already been quite a polarizing title. With all sorts of claims and opinions flying around, I figured i’d drop my two...

11. Preview image

This Week In Gaming - Nov 11: Despite lawsuit from Nintendo, MariCar keeps using Nintendo characters

With Winter approaching, we're reaching a time where news tends to slow down as the year comes to a close. However, some exciting and amusing things have continued to happen in the gaming world,...

12. Submit newsMore news

Switch Homebrew Bounty

VOTE IN PROGRESS

GBAtemp 2018 Switch Homebrew Bounty
Over $8200 in donations already
The Switch Homebrew Bounty is a competition for the best Switch homebrew, winning authors will receive cash prizes distributed across several categories.

MOD3DSCARD.COM
Buy flashcard to mod 3DS and Switch | Team Xecuter SX | Sky3ds+ | Stargate 3DS | R4 3DS - mod3dscard

AxioGame
Axiogame | Backup Units, Modchips and more

Team Xecuter
Console jailbreaking tools

Reviews

1. Moonlighter
    This hi-bit Zelda-like RPG with rogue-lite elements now hits the Nintendo Switch after being released for PC and other consoles earlier this year. Does Moonlighter hold its own or is it just another Zelda clone cash-grab?
  2. Multiplayer Pro Case
    WaterField Designs is back at it with another Nintendo Switch case. This time, it’s the Multiplayer Pro Case which, as its name suggests, has room for more than one player’s accessories. So what...
  3. Gal Metal
    Launching alongside the drumming Goliath Taiko, does Gal Metal's free-form style do enough to set it apart from the crowd?
  4. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
    The first of three games to be getting a shiny new PC release, we take a look at the anthological agony of Heavenly Host.
  5. Call of Cthulhu
    Call of Cthulhu, a First person adventure horror game by Cyanide Studios that's loosely based off the Lovecraftian Tabletop RPG of the same name.
  6. More reviews

Newest Downloads

1. Firmware Dumper
    Switch firmware dumper that runs within horizon OS. - by fOmey
    Updated: Nov 9, 2018 at 11:05 PM
  2. wbfs_file
    wbfs partition to wii wbfs file converter by oggzee - by Cyan
    Updated: Nov 9, 2018 at 12:09 PM
  3. The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild - Switch - Pt-Br Translation
    Pt-Br translation, 60% translated - by Rodrigo Mafra
    Updated: Nov 8, 2018 at 1:35 AM
  4. NSScreenshotMaker
    Manga/Comics reader for any unhacked Switch! - by cheuble
  5. Og Xbox compatibility fixer and files
    The HDDX partition installer and compatibility files - by brickmii82
    Updated: Nov 5, 2018
  6. switch-lan-play
    Make you and your friends play games like in a LAN. - by spacemeowx2
  7. XC2SaveNETThingy
    A Windows PC Save Editor package for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + XC2 Torna The Golden Country Expansion - by damysteryman
  8. Ice Station Z v1.2 (EUR) - Day 14, all new guns obtained
    decrypted save - by Subötaï
    Updated: Nov 4, 2018
  9. Switch Screenshot Organiser
    Sort by name, not date - by Scarlet
  10. nxsh - remote shell for the Nintendo Switch over telnet
    Interact with your Switch remotely via a homebrew shell - by caesura
    Updated: Nov 9, 2018 at 11:05 PM

Forum Statistics

Discussions: