Emulation ZXAdvance 1.0.1a Emulator

djleviticus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi there

i am really trying to find a link to the ZXadvance 1.0.1a which is a Zx Spectrum Emulator for the Gameboy Advance.
if anybody has this emulator a link would you be able to send me a link please

Thanks in advance !!!!!

patters

Trophies
XP
Country
Necro-post because I was also just looking for it. Found it on an old hard drive from back in the day. ZXAdvance had that really irritating (and ear-splitting) unskippable Manic Miner intro on the first run of a compilation.

Version 1.0.1a was desirable because it had that "feature" removed. Another file that was lost to the ephemeral nature of online forums has returned!
Post automatically merged:

Updated and renamed - the file permissions inside the Zip were broken.

If you're the maintainer of Gamebrew.org (who immediately uploaded this to the site) - can you please PM me on here? I have some further amendments for your site. Thanks.

Attachments

• ZXAdvance 1.0.1a.zip
    560.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by patters,

patters

Trophies
XP
Country
I have successfully managed to hack in an exit function for EZ-Flash carts. My builder script (linked above) will patch this in.
It replaces the 'Cheats' menu item which was a planned feature, but which never worked.

1683325160785.png

Last edited by patters,

patters

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a ZXA.INI file from back in the day. I remember I didn't like the font in ZXAdvance's menu (capitals are too large) so I preferred all lower case filenames. I recall that I had imported a good config from the Foon emulator, but sometimes ZXAdvance seemed to ignore the entries.

Well it turns out to be because the [section] names must be in lower case. I have added a feature to my builder to optionally clean the INI to make all sections lower case and it will also alphabetically sort the sections to make it easier to maintain.

Last edited by patters,
Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here