Android ZTE Maven is not turning on right, but it flashed a red light?

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is extremely odd. My phone was on last time I remembered and I feel asleep during that night. I knew the power was low, so the battery died. I woke up the next morning and began to charge my phone and a red light flashed. I thought it was charging so I left it there for more than 2 hours and when I came back, it was still red. I thought that it was still charging so I press the power button to check the status of it's power, yet nothing shows up. I tried to turn my phone on, nothing happens. Press and hold the power for at least 15 seconds, it restarts the phone, but after it showed the Android logo, it when to a black screen and back on the red light again. It was supposed to show the AT&T logo next but it didn't.

I thought that the battery was acting up, so I wanted to remove it and place it back. Unfortunately, the battery can't be removed. Now I'm stuck with my phone with a red light. Could anyone help me out with this?

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try to do an hard reset in recovery mode.
If you can't enter in recovery while the screen is red try to press and hold the power for at least 15 seconds, just like you did and when the phone restart immediately do this to enter in recovery mode:

How to enter in recovery mode

Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key about 10 seconds
Release all key when android image appears
Press POwer key to enter Recovery mode
Use Volume key to select Menu
Use Power key to Confirm or Execute Menu

Hard reset
In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
press Power key to confirm
select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
select Reboot system now to finish hard reset

Site & Scene News