Hardware Zombiu Deluxe Bundle Wii U - missing item

gametaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought the above mentioned bundle earlier today. However, there is no Nintendo Land digital code to be found. I checked on the box exterior and found out that the "Free Nintendo Land" Logo which can be found on all Zombiu Deluxe Bundle box is nowhere to be found too. Is too normal or i just got scammed?

Mementos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As far as im concerned, the zombie u bundle does not include nintendoland?! Correct me if im wrong.

gametaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oops didnt notice i post on the wii thread instead of Wii U. My bad. Mod please help to to delete this? Thanks!

PrimeX

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Why Ironic? ZombieU seems to be a very interesting experience with the GamePad. And I think it's Nintendos way to thank Ubisoft for their support.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the concept of ZombiU but I just have not been able to get in to it. I wonder if I just hate first person view.... I am loving State of Decay on xbox live and that is buggy with worse graphics but it is 3rd person view...

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There are 2 versions of the ZombiU Bundle. The "Limited Edition" one came out at launch and did not include Nintendo Land. Then a few months later the new ZombiU Bundle came out, and does include Nintendo Land. So if yours lists Nintendo Land on the Box but does not have it in the box, you should talk to the place where you bought it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1