Gaming Zombi U Demo now available (E.U eShop)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
T_T I hate those time restrictions, here in the NETHERLANDS, you need to be at least 16 to buy 18+ games and stuff. I don't even know why Nintendo did fuck us so much up. Since I do not intend to stay up late near an exam week.

Yeah I know blah blah German law, Nintendo Europe is bassed in Großesheim or something like that.
Since you already know this...you DO know that your rant comes down to "why doesn't nintendo break the law for us?", right?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since you already know this...you DO know that your rant comes down to "why doesn't nintendo break the law for us?", right?

Yes, I know what I am saying, but I think there is a creative way around that. I am sure for that. I know it is not the right time, but the gouvernment in Germany could help. Well there's nothing I can do, so I'll leave it as it is. ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6,412

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, I know what I am saying, but I think there is a creative way around that. I am sure for that. I know it is not the right time, but the gouvernment in Germany could help. Well there's nothing I can do, so I'll leave it as it is. ;)
The only "creative way" to get around laws is to either try to get rid of them altogether (extremely hard) or to move your servers to a different country (very expensive). So I wouldn't count on it happening too soon.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes, I know what I am saying, but I think there is a creative way around that. I am sure for that.
In normal cases, I would frown. ("no, officer. We're not breaking any laws. We're just going creative on it.*"). But in this cases, there actually is a creative way around it: the downloading of the game on odd hours. I have no idea how much more creative you can get around a law. :P

*it wouldn't surprise me if this was gbatemp's stance on roms. ;)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Something I'm wondering about: if you download an 18+ game like ZombiU and the time limit passes, will it continue to download or will the download actually stop? I assume the former, as the latter would just be idiotic, but still, you never know...

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Something I'm wondering about: if you download an 18+ game like ZombiU and the time limit passes, will it continue to download or will the download actually stop? I assume the former, as the latter would just be idiotic, but still, you never know...

It'll continue downloading, since it is already in your que and youve requested a download in time.

Rikkami

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Wii U formats your USB device, to something which only can be read by the Wii U at the moment. Your PC will promt you to format the device before using it.

Reactions: Pattonfiend67

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'what are you even talking about? this thread is for the EU version of zombiU demo...'

im talkin about the hobbit movie

vdoggie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? Why Nintendo .... Why?

That's lame as fuck. Thanks for the info Eighteen.

Because it's 100% VERIFIED it's up to the fucking PUBLISHER to set a limit or not! It has NOTHING to do with Nintendo!!! I'm sick of mis informed gamers spreading B.S. Get your fucking facts straight!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1