Zero Escape 3's official name announced as Zero Time Dilemma

CSmBBFYUsAAUSsC.png
The latest entry in the Zero Escape series has just had its localized title revealed as Zero Time Dilemma, and will be released in Summer 2016 for Nintendo 3DS and Playstation Vita. The game will be available in physical and digital format in North America, and as a digital-only title in Europe.

unnamed-19.jpg

:arrow: Source

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think the logo looks... amateurish. It's too busy, and the weight of the letters are all off. But that's just my opinion.
Great news though, I really look forward to play this one (and the games before :) Only tried the demo for VLR).

Reactions: ferofax

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I think the logo looks... amateurish. It's too busy, and the weight of the letters are all off. But that's just my opinion.
Great news though, I really look forward to play this one (and the games before :) Only tried the demo for VLR).
Maye is it just a bit flat? Adding a deep propportion would make it look better in my opinion.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Digital only in europe sucks but this is great news that its coming so soon. I have a difficult decision to make tho, Vita vs 3DS. I own both consoles and whilst Vita will undoubtably look better, the 3DS dual-screen might provider much better gameplay.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digital only in europe sucks but this is great news that its coming so soon. I have a difficult decision to make tho, Vita vs 3DS. I own both consoles and whilst Vita will undoubtably look better, the 3DS dual-screen might provider much better gameplay.
I feel like last time the Vita version was an afterthought; hopefully that'll change, since they should be developing simultaneously this time. If you're in the UK and want a physical version, the Vita has no hoops to jump through as far as regionfree goes.

Reactions: Terenigma

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I JUST spotted the box art and entry for this on Amazon and was headed here to post it.. dam a moment too late, doesn't mater really though

The box art on Amazon looks better,but who knows what they'll settle on finally. Listed USD $39.95 of course for Physical copy. Listed for availability in Dec31st.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do what I did. Pre-order both, and then cancel whichever version is less interesting or has less features.

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The man with the gun to his head seems slightly annoyed.
"Excuse me miss, but would you mind hurrying it up? The Fireman's ball is coming up and I haven't even combed my hair yet."

GrabitHot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder what the story will behold this time around. Although, we do have an idea from the ending of VLR.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I JUST spotted the box art and entry for this on Amazon and was headed here to post it.. dam a moment too late, doesn't mater really though

The box art on Amazon looks better,but who knows what they'll settle on finally. Listed USD $39.95 of course for Physical copy. Listed for availability in Dec31st.
To be fair, they've been available on Amazon for just shy of four months now:
1ZzuqaQ.jpg

Also note that the December 31 list date there is Dec. 31, 2016, although if everything goes to plan the game'll be out some months before then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: