VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok here's the scoop a guy I work with tried to update his jtag to 14699 with easy freeboot and borked it up somehow. He says he can't even boot into xell and just gets the call service screen with the error code. He's not sure what he did to fuck it up. He has told me I can have it for free so I took it. Just a quick google search and I saw that it can be fixed but I've never done one(I had stuff sitting around to do one years ago but wife threw it out). Can someone point me to a good tutorial? I'm too lazy and sick at work to look hard enough.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Did he include the original NAND with it?
If so you could just build a new freeboot image and flash it via hardware to the 360.

That should stop the E79 error.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Can you point me to a tut for lpt I'm a cheap ass and would rather not pay any thing out on this box. I like showing these cocksuckers up where I work. As for the NAND backup he said it is of 13599 and was working before he tried to update.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You're welcome ;]

I hope he still has the CPU key since it's the most important bit in a hacked 360.
I hope that flashing the backupped NAND will fix the box as you can then boot into XeLL and grab the CPU Key.
Provided he didn't have it anymore ;p

If everything worked out fine then make a copy of the NAND dump and store it somewhere.
Along with the CPU Key.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?