Hacking Zelda Skyward Sword returning to wii menu!

cherito22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just downloaded latest version of CFG usb loader and the same thing happens
.........still dont know what the problem is.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about you upgrade from the crappy Wiiflow to the industry-standard Configurable USB Loader?
lol industry standards all 3 major usb loaders all work great infact and this is coming form a wiiflow user latest GX is the overall best usb loader out there in terns of features and other things

flag4star

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new here, just joined to ask for help on this.
not sure if this is the right place , unfortunately im new to softmods and wii altogether

i had my wii softmodded last night, i just wanted to play skyward sword.
got alot of games including Skyward but it seemed that i needed that special WII motion controller

went out and bought it.
didnt even know how to sync it. had to call Gamestop to ask for help i suxx so bad...

but now when i click on usb loader gx, or the other one ( forgot name) it takes me back to the wii menu or freezes.
cant play any o those games i got from the softmod now. just a game if i put a disc in works now. i swear i didnt update my system but looks like I paid for the softmod for nothing. unless there is a way to fix this.

is there any way to fix?
i appreciate any help, i deserve none i think

flag4star

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah about my post above,

the regular wii remote will let me still play my softmod games, thats a relief, but when i try to use my new wii motion sensor remote, WIIFLow freezes and usb loader boots me back to the home screen. i bet this is easy to fix, i just gotta find the right thread.

unless anyone knows?>

ChildFromTwilight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although this thread is very old and nobody will probably respond but-
Ive been having the same problem about ZSS going into a green screen when i try to load it, the thing is i have the game in a USB not a disc. I even tried downloading the game from a bunch of other sites but they never worked it just takes me to a green screen and then to the WII menu and its really frustrating; so after that i just gave up and went on the internet to find help and here i am now.

I really hope somebody reads this and helps me I really want to play Skyward just after playing Twilight Princess!:cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters