Gaming Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
you guys know nintendo said they werent happy with how the game was progressing, so they started again?
I hope they have reconsidered the use of the stylus in the gameplay!
I want to move link with the d-pad! I dont want to click on the screen to move the fairy and blah, blah, blah...

yeah...everyone knows nintendo cares for what I have to say
cry.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
what? they never stopped development as far as i know... they were just a few on development at first.. 6-7 maybe.. then when twilight princess was finished the others joined the wagon.

I never heard of any cancelation?

Debian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
what? they never stopped development as far as i know... they were just a few on development at first.. 6-7 maybe.. then when twilight princess was finished the others joined the wagon.

I never heard of any cancelation?

it hasn't been canceled, just delayed to october (as far as I know, nothing confirmed from nintendo I think)

QUOTEGame Informer also reports that Phantom Hourglass for DS as been delayed until October 2007; a full year after the Wind Waker sequel was initially expected. Sound familiar?

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really hope it's June 1st because I plan on getting it as soon as it comes out. I heard that it's gonna have a time system like Majora's Mask though (Well, it is obvious according to the title).

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, it is obvious according to the title

The title doesn't make anything obvious. Ocarina of Time had Time built right into the title but had no such system.

Er sorry, but isn't to teleport between two time periods (adult and young link times) and ability to change day to night and vice versa (sun song) such a system. I hope you have actually played the game before.

Woah,hold your horses there,what Covarr meant was that "The ocarina of time" was not a TIMED game,unlike "Majoras mask" which was...he mentioned nothing of "Timeshifting"...have YOU actually played the games before?
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho