zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never mind. I finally got past the hard part. anyway, I have a tip for earning rupees REALLY fast. (assuming you are using a flash cart with ar support or have an ar)

activate the AR code for moon jump, then go to the island in the middle of the 3 big rocks in the 3 quadrant of the sea. it is not on the map by default, but when you go it will show up.

there is a statue that lets you pay it 50 rupees to turn on a jet thing and go dig up 10 treasures. these are the different things I have found:
green rupee(1)
blue rupee(5)
red rupee(20)
big green rupee (100)
black rupee(-10)
big black rupee(-50)
treasure map(red x)
weird thing that asks you questions; choose top options and you get 100-200 rupees.

since you can get just black rupees if you're unlucky, I reccomend just moon jumping over the little statue so you can start digging. once you dig up 9 things, the little thingy tells you so, then you can dig up your 10th, then 1 more. but if you do another, he takes 100 rupees. if you dig ANOTHER, he takes ALL of your rupees.

so if you're really careful, you can dig 11 without paying him. just don't dig a 12th. also, when you leave the island and come back, you can do the thing all over again.

p.s. I found 2golden frogs in the bottom left quadrant and 2 in the bottom right, but does anyone know of frogs at the top left and top right?

Dokko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, i wonder if you can help me?

I'm looking for the answer for what to write on the red door in basement level 6 in the sea kings temple on the 1st main island you start on.

The link doesn't work on the main page, i've heard its an hourglass, but my hourglass drawing skills dont seem to be working.

Any hints or if possible a pic?

Cheers.

Dokko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't matter i;ve got it now, didn't realise it had to be in order.

But it looks like i've stumbled across a canny place to discuss my new DS and its games.

biggrin.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help with the Uncharted Island just northeast of the Isle of Gust. From what I can gather, the little sand dudes (the ones that go "Boing" when you hit them) are in areas shaped like parts of your boat. But I must be reading the shapes wrong `cause I can't figure out the order. Anyone know the correct order to hit the four sand dudes in?

Thanks

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
Need help with the Uncharted Island just northeast of the Isle of Gust. From what I can gather, the little sand dudes (the ones that go "Boing" when you hit them) are in areas shaped like parts of your boat. But I must be reading the shapes wrong `cause I can't figure out the order. Anyone know the correct order to hit the four sand dudes in?

Thanks

The island is shaped like a whale, not like a boat. The stones are at four "parts" og of the whale. Identify those parts and the riddle is easy. Anyway if you just want the answer its

Top right - top left (spray) - bottom left (paddle) - middel left (sees away (it's an eye))

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know...

1. the maximum number of bombs Link can carry?
2. and the maximum number of bombchus?
3. and the maximum number of arrows?
4. and the maximum time on the hourglass?
5. and the total number of treasure maps?
6. what happens when you get the 100 point prize on the boat shop?
7. what represents the bar next to the sword, in the item screen, called TEMPLE CLEAR TIME?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back