Gaming Zelda Ocarina of Time

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I have forgotten the notes i placed and now when i try to return to it i can't do it :(
Is there a way to reset this song because when i go back as a child, it won't ask me for a new song.
THX!

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I rebooted the game. I wen't back and still nothing. So i went and spoke with the scarecrow above and he played notes to me. Played them back to the other guy and it worked. Very odd that i had to reboot the game. thx.

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yep :) found another odd.

As a kid, i played epona's song in front of the castle and she never came. i tried again nothing lol. rebooted the game and played the song, she finally came. Not sure what has happened to my game, but random glitches. I haven't played it in about a month and a half and i went to try it last night. I did clear the game and i enjoyed it. Hope they bring another Zelda to the 3DS soon :) For now i have to collect more of the golden skulls, Poh's, heart containers, large bomb bag, and larger arrow bag. cheers.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
yep :) found another odd.

As a kid, i played epona's song in front of the castle and she never came. i tried again nothing lol. rebooted the game and played the song, she finally came. Not sure what has happened to my game, but random glitches. I haven't played it in about a month and a half and i went to try it last night. I did clear the game and i enjoyed it. Hope they bring another Zelda to the 3DS soon :) For now i have to collect more of the golden skulls, Poh's, heart containers, large bomb bag, and larger arrow bag. cheers.
WHAT?! how did you get epona to come to you as a child? I thought she only came after you won her as an adult, and only in the future O_O

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It was outside of the castle just in front of the bridge when it was down. I used the Ocarina and played the song.

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
To be completely honest, the scarecrow thing has never happened to me. However the Epona "glitch" used to happen to me in the original game ALL the time. And it was right in front of the castle. My friend used to fix it by traveling far away and then coming back, and Epona would come running. I don't know why Epona sometimes can't find her way. I used to think it was getting stuck behind an object.

I hope they come out with a zelda 3DS title that is either VERY unique or like the Wind Waker games. OoT was my favorite. But I would love to see a remake of Oracles/Seasons or something entirely new.

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vinnymac, yes she never came in front of the castle is where i played her song.
I would like to see a new Zelda or WW myself too in 3D of course. I know people are already over the 3D aspect, but i like it still i think it's good.

cheers.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling you're full of shit.

I agree with this (on the part about epona). You can only call epona as an adult.
Games are full of glitches. Plus this is just a remake (I doubt they modified the game code very much) so it's prolly prone to classic glitches of the older version. Everyone knows that back in the day video games were glitchy as hell. Now there are less glitches in games. He could be full of shit OR he could have stumbled upon a glitch. Don't pass judgement too soon. :D

D

Deleted User

I have a feeling you're full of shit.

I agree with this (on the part about epona). You can only call epona as an adult.
Games are full of glitches. Plus this is just a remake (I doubt they modified the game code very much) so it's prolly prone to classic glitches of the older version. Everyone knows that back in the day video games were glitchy as hell. Now there are less glitches in games. He could be full of shit OR he could have stumbled upon a glitch. Don't pass judgement too soon. :D
It's the internet, I like being a douche on it... I still think he's full of shit :D

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't care what you think, i am just wondering why the game did that simple. i didn't post it to cause an argument or get attention. I can careless. have a good day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM