Hacking Zelda Majoras mask on wii?

MFDC12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you could try to inject it into a wad but i have not heard good results from people who did it.
we can only hope that nintendo releases it onto the VC.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
I think the game uses an accessory that isn't yet supported by the VC emulator.
Not it didn't, Nintendo are just spacing the N64 releases out.

The closest you might get is by getting the Gamecube Collections Edition disk which has Zelda I, II, OoT & MM on it.

krissynz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sure I saw one on a torrent site somewhere, it's a lot harder to find than OoT however, that one is found everywhere.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hadrian Uranium said:
Haruhi said:
I think the game uses an accessory that isn't yet supported by the VC emulator.
Not it didn't, Nintendo are just spacing the N64 releases out.

The closest you might get is by getting the Gamecube Collections Edition disk which has Zelda I, II, OoT & MM on it.
That one kept giving me white screens =/

krissynz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if since you were supposed to have the RAM expansion for the n64 to play Majora's Mask, I wonder if that is why it doesn't play properly.

krissynz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I looked up the compatibility and there are only about 7 or 8 N64 games that can be injected and used properly.

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally own the Zelda Gamecube 4 game pack with Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask. This is DEFINITELY the best way to go. So the only zelda I actually wanted injected was Ocarina of time Master Quest - which I got thankfully.....all other zeldas can be run on the emulators....ex: A link to the past....or if you want vc injected...but whats the point when the emulator runs it perfectly and saves you some space.

krissynz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as a torrent goes, like I said I thought I saw one floating around the other day. However just because there may be a torrent that doesn't mean that what is in the file. Like I downloaded a "Wii Majora's Mask" file earlier and all it was was a comic book adaptation of MM.

But after doing quite a bit of research it is really hard to find this game working in any capicty through the Wii as of now, if you really want to play it best bet would be get a 64 emulator for the PC, like I have project64, but there are many out there.

However like stated earlier any other Zelda game really (not mention the CD-I games, oh go no, never mention them) can be ran through the Wii, up to Ocarina of Time and Oot: Master's Quest (both which are online as wads).

Who knows maybe soon someone will get Majora's Mask running on the Wii, but as of now, it's not looking to good anytime soon.

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game can't run because it required an expansion pack to play on the N64. Wad injection doesn't work because none of the VC games released needed it. You'll probably have to wait for the real release or the release of another game that required it.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much your only option as of now would be to buy the Gamecube Zelda collection disk. I just checked Ebay, and its quite expensive. But, if I didn't already have it, I would pay that price. Majora's mask is truly an awesome game even today. Plus the GC version runs in 420P. It also takes away all the "fuzz" the N64 version had, so it looks much crisper.
Anyway, it sucks that the game has been marked-up so much. Good luck.

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goshogun1 said:
Pretty much your only option as of now would be to buy the Gamecube Zelda collection disk. I just checked Ebay, and its quite expensive. But, if I didn't already have it, I would pay that price. Majora's mask is truly an awesome game even today. Plus the GC version runs in 420P. It also takes away all the "fuzz" the N64 version had, so it looks much crisper.

eBay Auction - Zelda's Collector's Disc

Seems pretty cheap to me ($9.99)

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prince Valmont said:
Goshogun1 said:

eBay Auction - Zelda's Collector's Disc

Seems pretty cheap to me ($9.99)

Yeah, that will probably end up around $30.00 though after all bids are accounted for. On further inspection it isn't too expensive. $30-$40 average. Same goes for Amazon Shops. However the "buy it now" prices on ebay are ridiculous.

Nuke85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Torrent Link

Found it for ya, but download it quick before the Mods delete this post!

Google is the best
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...