Gaming Zelda BOTW leak summary

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I just spent an embarrassing amount of time on the 4chan thread (I'd like those hours back) and yes, apparently a SEARS in Mexico is selling the game early. But the dude won't dump anything. And GOD I really hate 4chan... I'm surprised at the amount of time I spent reading racist posts... Sorry, I know I'm being off-topic, just had to vent.
racism? on 4chan? this is unbelievable to me.

Reactions: JimmyZ

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
little question please,
when you test a key with fake key detector, do you know which value the FST info entries must be to be sure it's not a fake key ?
thanx :)

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nobody knows yet.
JNUSTool for example only decrypts ist the FST starts with "FST" and not when the Entry count seems about right. So when JNUSTool decrypts without any error, chances are very high the key is working.

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nobody knows yet.
JNUSTool for example only decrypts ist the FST starts with "FST" and not when the Entry count seems about right. So when JNUSTool decrypts without any error, chances are very high the key is working.
well here is what they say in the Fake BotW title key detector
"Then once it's done, the last line should be "FSTInfo Entries : xxxxxx", xxxxxx being a number, if it's greater than 9000 (or more realisticly, greater than 100), then it's a fake key, easy".
so i don't understand ? is it when fst is greater than 9000 or greater than 100 then it's a fake key ?
it's strange

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
little question please,
when you test a key with fake key detector, do you know which value the FST info entries must be to be sure it's not a fake key ?
thanx :)
I included a link to the explanation of this in the OP.
Nobody knows yet.
Newer cdecrypt does this too, as I said in that explanation.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well here is what they say in the Fake BotW title key detector
"Then once it's done, the last line should be "FSTInfo Entries : xxxxxx", xxxxxx being a number, if it's greater than 9000 (or more realisticly, greater than 100), then it's a fake key, easy".
so i don't understand ? is it when fst is greater than 9000 or greater than 100 then it's a fake key ?
it's strange
Basically bullshit, if I remember correctly xbx had over 25,000 files.

Cdecrypt will refuse >90,000, I guess that's where they got the idea, but somehow they lost a zero.

Last edited by JimmyZ,

Silla79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally said this yesterday but he wanted to go off topic instead of acknowledging my post.

I believe what he meant was the leaked ISO was the full game, so there was never really a need for anyone else to dump it afterwards. With that in mind, " the leaked ISO was the ISO to get for USB loaders for a few years as well" making it "the definitive edition" for pirates.
So, if this one is leaked, and is the full game, it will not need to be dumped again, making it the ISO that will be around from here on out.
Therefore, your comment about loaders working long before was pretty much irrelevant. I assume he didn't care to spend his time explaining this, as well as derail the thread.

Reactions: Kargaroc and JimmyZ

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe what he meant was the leaked ISO was the full game, so there was never really a need for anyone else to dump it afterwards. With that in mind, " the leaked ISO was the ISO to get for USB loaders for a few years as well" making it "the definitive edition" for pirates.
So, if this one is leaked, and is the full game, it will not need to be dumped again, making it the ISO that will be around from here on out.
Therefore, your comment about loaders working long before was pretty much irrelevant. I assume he didn't care to spend his time explaining this, as well as derail the thread.
I'm honored you made your first post to respond to mine. I was just asking what made the specific ISO so "definitive" that made a WBFS version less irrelevant. Its not like the first ISO dumped will be any less valuable than the 100th or the 1000th, they all work the same.

Maybe I'm still not getting it but it just seems silly to me to put emphasis on what ever touches the internet first. Almost like those damn annoying youtube comments.

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Not saying i'm disappointed, i'm just saying it sucks. nothing more, nothing less. I've been through far enough to have hope for something that barely has a basis
It sucks because you're disappointed despite you deny it, you have all the reason not to believe and somehow you still choose to, and let's end here.

Last edited by JimmyZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...