Gaming zelda botw how many shrines have you completed

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh, i went there yesterday and the asshole statue just stole a heart from me... or was that not in satano.. akid brought me there

Yea, the first time I found that statue I got mad b/c he stole my heart! (I didn't know what the thing was, I don't have a guide nor did I watch any videos). Thing is, i found it rather early in the game...so I only had like 5 or 6 hearts and half another stamina wheel....but I talked to the statue again and got my heart back.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the first few upgrades I alternated between hearts and stamina, then spent three in a row getting a full stamina wheel, then focused on hearts.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The shield parry works for the flying fuckers too, you just gotta be at the right height.
it's harder to get the right height with them mofo easier just to use an AA. if you need more parts you can
buy them off the guardian part guy on the road to seteno from the fort.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hit 90 shrines today. Planning to do all of them. Still not too sure about korok seeds, I'm thinking about holding those off until summer when I have more time and also hard mode will be out then to give me more of a challenge.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

60 or 61 now, I think.

Without any guides or the detector I'm unable to find any new shrines.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like running up mountains
Yes, and that's where you need it the most.
Without any guides or the detector I'm unable to find any new shrines.
Yeah I'm at about the same place. Would have been impossible to find a lot more without an extreme amount of time or the shrine sensor thank goodness.

Last edited by Benja81,
Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think I'm at around 90. Just been walking around and all of a sudden my shrine sensor starts beeping. But two places I haven't been able to get a hold of the balls so I can't do much there. Probably need to look better for them.

I mixed and matched between hearts and stamina until I got two full stamina wheels and the rest in hearts. I can climb more or less all with just two wheels of stamina, atleast until you can find a place to rest.

D

Deleted User

i completed only 4. the game is too big for me and i don't have lot of time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1