Gaming Zelda botw DLC problem

Kelyan88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I play on Zelda with DLC every day but today i need to remove my sdcard from my switch for an other use (Raspberry Pi) but the game is installed on it, so i desinstall Zelda, remove sdcard from my Switch and reinstall Zelda. I start play Zelda and the DLC isn't install.

If someone know how to install dlc ( i'm already at the last update of Zelda and Switch)

Thank

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why did you uninstall zelda for? and as for reinstalling dlc on the switch menu press the plus button and go to software update

Kelyan88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I uninstall zelda because it was install on my sdcard, and i'm already at the last update so when i try to update it say "you already have the latest version of the software"

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Hi everyone,

I play on Zelda with DLC every day but today i need to remove my sdcard from my switch for an other use (Raspberry Pi) but the game is installed on it, so i desinstall Zelda, remove sdcard from my Switch and reinstall Zelda. I start play Zelda and the DLC isn't install.

If someone know how to install dlc ( i'm already at the last update of Zelda and Switch)

Thank
How are you even playing BOTW off the SD card? I remember trying that with Loadiine, and it was a disaster. Took forever to load, and game performance was poor over all. Putting the game on an external HDD fixed everything. I would recommend moving that game to an external hdd, and installing BOTW, and other games, DLC, updates, etc with Wii U USB helper, and WUP Installer.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i had the same problem.

here is the fix

go to eshop
tap ur profile pic icon in the corner. somewhere there you can redownload ur dlc. or other bought software.

yes i already sent a mail to nintendo regarding this hassle, and they responded they will l forward it

Reactions: Kelyan88

Kelyan88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i had the same problem.

here is the fix

go to eshop
tap ur profile pic icon in the corner. somewhere there you can redownload ur dlc. or other bought software.

yes i already sent a mail to nintendo regarding this hassle, and they responded they will l forward it

Thank you souler92 it work !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended