Hardware Zelda 3DS XL coming out friday! Any idea what firmware?

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am unaware. I've only swapped, pulled, and sold 20+ 3ds xl motherboards -_-

Oh yeah because i was totally not trying to be helpful and no one ever damaged one of the three top right ribbon cables.
Maybe next time i should research a persons complete cv before trying to be nice.

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
With the XL, it's easier than you might think to swap boards. all you need is to treat it with some TLC and be gentle with the ribbon cables.

Ive done it myself a couple of times but i've found the top screen cables to be quite disagreeable at times :P
Heard of quite a bunch of people ripping out pins or the mechanism to lock them in place ^^

illicit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry. Just because you have had trouble with it doesn't mean it's difficult. I guess my skill level is just higher than yours. All you need are a pair of tweezers.

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm sorry. Just because you have had trouble with it doesn't mean it's difficult. I guess my skill level is just higher than yours. All you need are a pair of tweezers.

I don't doubt that your ribbon cable inserting skills are on a super godly level but i can safely assume that if it annoyed me a little to insert them and other people even broke off pins they are not the only ones that had issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :tpi: