Gaming Yugioh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus(J) Hype

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you guys wish I could upload my sav file on filetrip. It has all cards and story mode beaten. Also 10 or more decks. Obviously pro of course. That is if you request if not I am not done yet. I am trying to make a lot of decks but its hard to implement use for all of the new cards without making a mistake. So far I am testing Polar Gods Deck I made. Made 2 just in case one sucks.

Honestly they should have included just as many cards as tag force has. Seriously it gets in the way when I make decks. Missing cards still.

genghishadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
If you guys wish I could upload my sav file on filetrip. It has all cards and story mode beaten. Also 10 or more decks. Obviously pro of course. That is if you request if not I am not done yet. I am trying to make a lot of decks but its hard to implement use for all of the new cards without making a mistake. So far I am testing Polar Gods Deck I made. Made 2 just in case one sucks.

Honestly they should have included just as many cards as tag force has. Seriously it gets in the way when I make decks. Missing cards still.

Please and thank you!

fran100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
abilas26 said:
Ringo619 said:
ugh i can't pass the stupid battle royale in chapter 10 so hard >.<
Any one have any cheats for the battle royale ? like none of the attacks hit or something?

yea i know that was REALLY HARD for me. Buy te Full shield and equip it to your Duel Runner. No speed or Handling equips will work. But the sheild Protects you from blows, which can help. THats how i beat it
biggrin.gif

and you have to equip your duel runner with a frame that has good endurence

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot, finally got desmume to import my save. Apparently the actual game save is only 64kbs and the AK2i save was 512, and that was causing issues. Time to start recording and uploading all my fails.
frown.gif

I'm surprised the save is so small. I figured 512 would make sense considering the downloadable duelists and the ability to save replays and duel puzzles.

[youtube]c1hGnR12lng[/youtube]

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will upload the file when I am free. I could do it later but I am going to go out shortly so be patient. I hope you all will be happy with the sav. I will also update it frequently. Also please give me credit and thanks I don't ask for much when I upload my savs and I barely get any credit or thanks. I don't have wifi at the moment either so I wish I could use these decks online but I guess you guys will have to do that. Once I get wifi I will do what TehSkull is doing.

I will post a link when I upload it.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
TehSkull said:
Woot, finally got desmume to import my save. Apparently the actual game save is only 64kbs and the AK2i save was 512, and that was causing issues. Time to start recording and uploading all my fails.
frown.gif

I'm surprised the save is so small. I figured 512 would make sense considering the downloadable duelists and the ability to save replays and duel puzzles.

Now that was an... interesting duel...
tongue.gif

Btw, for DeSmumE being able to WiFi, do I need a W-Lan card in my PC? (I can choose the WiFi options and also got "Soft AP" in WiFi settings in games, but it cannot connect - getting the "No accessable access point found" error)

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
accelerate to the max and try to hold on. braking helps in some situations.
if you feel that you can't avoid the monsters, hit the wall.
you take less damage than the monsters, and you're invincible for a good second.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TehSkull said:
frown.gif

May I ask how you were able to convert your save from AK2i to desmume?

Edit: To clarify I already know about the save converter and stuff but desmume doesn't like the saves I get from it.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Elvarg said:
basher11 said:
accelerate to the max and try to hold on. braking helps in some situations.
if you feel that you can't avoid the monsters, hit the wall.
you take less damage than the monsters, and you're invincible for a good second.

lol its to hard ill keep trying thanks.

Use regular turbo boosts, and you'll accelerate out of their range for a few seconds.

fran100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elvarg said:
well im stuck on the battle royal bit where you dodge the little bullets the ghosts chuck at you anyone know how to pass this ive fully upgraded my vehicle still its to hard.

to beat the battle royale all you have to do is buy the frame that gives you the most endurence and the full shield that way you can take more hits, hopes that helps

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hozu said:
TehSkull said:
frown.gif

May I ask how you were able to convert your save from AK2i to desmume?

Edit: To clarify I already know about the save converter and stuff but desmume doesn't like the saves I get from it.

Use the save converter, but pick RAW Format [Force 64kb]

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
My sav has the duel runner parts unlocked. Unfortunately I beat the game as well if that helps anybody. lol

I already beat the story,i'm just having trouble on 2 very hard time trials...

~Edit~

Finally got the Yusei frame...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1