Website
Visit site
XP
Country
300px-Ygowc11-jap.jpg

Release Date: February 24th 2011(J)
Developer: Konami
Genre: Competitive card game

Is there anyone interested in this? I hope the story doesn't blow as hard as 2009 and 2010. Also hope that it's MULTI5 like 2009 and 2010 were.

New Features:

Thanks to basher11 for pointing these out

* Duel with more than 4,200 of the most up to date Yu-Gi-Oh! cards including Storm of Ragnarok, Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3, Duelist Pack 11: Crow and Duel Terminal - Raid of the Inverz!!.[4]
* Original storyline created and torn from the highly successful Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series.
* Compete in Duel Runner battles with up to 3 teammates.
* Duel Puzzle Editor allows players to post questions and answers via Wi-Fi connection while gaining points and rankings
* Deck Diagnostics offer players the opportunity to have the game evaluate and help build a stronger Deck
* New features for beginner duelists include in game tutorials, Deck structuring tutorials and assistance as well as a "next move" option when a player doesn't know what to do next
* Replay features offer the ability to save a duel once completed so duelists can go back, review and study the last battle to hone their skills and even see the moves the computer made
* Battle anyone, anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi connection and compete in weekly duel championships each with new rules and live leader boards
* Implements Destiny Draw system, that appeared so far only in Tag Force series
* New characters to the World Championship World such as Radley, Malcolm, Nicko, West, Ghost, Primo, Lester, Jakob, Hermann, Nicolas, Hans, Harald, Dragan, Brave, Andre, Breo and Jean.

Trailer
[youtube]PrgTmVZsjss[/youtube]​

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't personally care for the story line i just make a deck and vs people on the story line and after that go battle on wi fi and i have heard it has multi languages when the game starts up

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for this one as well....but if you didn't like 2009 or 2010 I doubt you'll care for 2011,I just hope they got rid of the damn ... AI thinking lag...

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its is multi all the yugioh world championship ds games are different languages.2009 had all languages so theres basically no point to waiting for the english one just play the jap one
smile.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh shit. It's coming out in Japan already? So excited for this one. To the point that I might buy the U version.

The deck-making tools are what's really drawing me in. I can make a good deck, but I can't make a great one without knowing every last card in existence. ;_;

Hopefully this will help. (offtopic: anyone wanna do a quick duel in 2010? I have my FC listed.)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All of the World Championship games have been Multi5 in the past, I don't see why they would change it now. And it had better be because the US version won't come out until May.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i gotta play this and make cheats for it
biggrin.gif

been playing 2010 to brush up 5 years of not playing xD

here's a list of some new stuff.

* Duel with more than 4,200 of the most up to date Yu-Gi-Oh! cards including Storm of Ragnarok, Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3, Duelist Pack 11: Crow and Duel Terminal - Raid of the Inverz!!.[4]
* Original storyline created and torn from the highly successful Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series.
* Compete in Duel Runner battles with up to 3 teammates.
* Duel Puzzle Editor allows players to post questions and answers via Wi-Fi connection while gaining points and rankings
* Deck Diagnostics offer players the opportunity to have the game evaluate and help build a stronger Deck
* New features for beginner duelists include in game tutorials, Deck structuring tutorials and assistance as well as a "next move" option when a player doesn't know what to do next
* Replay features offer the ability to save a duel once completed so duelists can go back, review and study the last battle to hone their skills and even see the moves the computer made
* Battle anyone, anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi connection and compete in weekly duel championships each with new rules and live leader boards
* Implements Destiny Draw system, that appeared so far only in Tag Force series
* New characters to the World Championship World such as Radley, Malcolm, Nicko, West, Ghost, Primo, Lester, Jakob, Hermann, Nicolas, Hans, Harald, Dragan, Brave, Andre, Breo and Jean.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
If the 3DS can't run flashcarts I am SOOOOO buying a lite or something man....I totally forgot about this coming out. I remember I tried to organize a tournament for this....That didn't go to well (for whatever reason)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"