Gaming Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force Games

MonoKuma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi. I want to know if exist versions of the Tag Force series in Japanese audio with english subtitles. I have the TF6 version with eng subs.

MonoKuma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had played Tagforce long time ago in jp, but after a while it became a little boring, Yugioh carnival 3ds is the best for now,if you like the new cards, and i'm also watching Arc v, there is 1 Yugioh games that is also nice, but i played only the demo ''Yugioh millenium'' for ps3,there is sound when they summon monsters and nice ''animation''

MonoKuma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I had played Tagforce long time ago in jp, but after a while it became a little boring, Yugioh carnival 3ds is the best for now,if you like the new cards, and i'm also watching Arc v, there is 1 Yugioh games that is also nice, but i played only the demo ''Yugioh millenium'' for ps3,there is sound when they summon monsters and nice ''animation''

I am a great fan of ygo, and I want to play the game in japanese xD. Yeah, I know. In fact, I'll buy a New 3DS LL next week to play Duel Carnival in japanese. Nah, I don't like the PS3/ 360 versions.

Btw, a new tag force is coming :P.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night