Translation Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

Alkaid

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You can enter Goka and Vapor into the password machine so I guess so. I'm not sure if the others are in this game though.

Sasori962008

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I have a question .. are you gonna translate card names .. because every English patch out-there didn't translate card names which made making decks Extremely difficult and annoying and not as fun as it is supposed to be
if u translated it than it's cool if u didn't then i can help with that if u give me a list with all the cards pics and Japanese names beside it i can change them to English

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I have a question .. are you gonna translate card names .. because every English patch out-there didn't translate card names which made making decks Extremely difficult and annoying and not as fun as it is supposed to be
if u translated it than it's cool if u didn't then i can help with that if u give me a list with all the cards pics and Japanese names beside it i can change them to English
They are already translated. Check the open post.
Except if you are talking about the "Card Image", then I will answer no.

Reactions: omarrrio

igtw

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thanks for the translation. My only question is there is an ISO/patch with the card sorting fixed or will that be released if/once the story gets translated?

Bombermans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you release the tools to translate the story for us to put an automatically translated retarded text? I know its not optimal, but at least people like me could indeed play and use the imagination to make the text less retarded xD

I already have a translated text from a translator, but I have no clues on how to insert it to the rom since I'm not really a romhacker or a translator. :( Just a normal user who does not mind retarded automatic english xDDD

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Thanks for the translation. My only question is there is an ISO/patch with the card sorting fixed or will that be released if/once the story gets translated?

the sorting is fixed but not released yet.
Can you release the tools to translate the story for us to put an automatically translated retarded text? I know its not optimal, but at least people like me could indeed play and use the imagination to make the text less retarded xD

I already have a translated text from a translator, but I have no clues on how to insert it to the rom since I'm not really a romhacker or a translator. :( Just a normal user who does not mind retarded automatic english xDDD

lol well i am sorry i cannot release the story editor yet.

Matheus Porto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, I'm a big fan of Yu-GI-Oh! and all games I have already played have left me very pleased of finishing it, I have played from Tag Force from 1-5 and finished them all, I'm brazilian, but I know a lot of english and the same is valid for te YGO! cards, here's my email: [email protected]. If you need help at anything just give me a touch, and I'll do everything I can to help ya' finishing this project! I have the TF6 in the japanese version, and it is hard to make things there. I want to help this project to go ahead and be finished as soon as possible! If theres anything you want help with, just call me! And just to say... I've made this account here only to post this comment and help other YGO! fans like me have this patch working at their versions of the game and having the fun of completing this game's story, and of playing YGO! TF6 well!

Screw_the_Rules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly needs to be finished before the patch is released?

Translation of the story mode. If you know anyone that could help with that tell them to hit me up or Omarrrio, I'm currently working on the translations right now and it's going slowly at the
moment. Help in this department is necessary to make sure this doesn't take 4 years to finish.

Matheus Porto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Translation of the story mode. If you know anyone that could help with that tell them to hit me up or Omarrrio, I'm currently working on the translations right now and it's going slowly at the
moment. Help in this department is necessary to make sure this doesn't take 4 years to finish.

Man, how much people are working on the translation project? and I can give you a hand! like I said at my last post I can help. I posted my email, and I just need to know the programs you're using and what of the story still needs to be translated... If you want, I'm here to help!

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, how much people are working on the translation project? and I can give you a hand! like I said at my last post I can help. I posted my email, and I just need to know the programs you're using and what of the story still needs to be translated... If you want, I'm here to help!
Try the first page.

No machine translations, please.

Antilurker77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I thought he said he was gonna release a patch without the story translations since it was taking so long.

Never mind anyway, I looked through the thread again and apparently the Duel Cutscenes haven't been finished yet.

Screw_the_Rules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I can give you the tools and resources necessary to help. Do you have any japanese to english translation experience? Like the guy said below your comment, machine translators, unfortunatley,
yield inaccurate and hard to read translations. That's why I'm having to read every single line and pick the sentence apart, word by word.
If you still feel comfortable and able to do this, reply back and I'll set you up. Also, I might not be able to see it but, where did you post your email?

Matheus Porto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well
I can give you the tools and resources necessary to help. Do you have any japanese to english translation experience? Like the guy said below your comment, machine translators, unfortunatley,
yield inaccurate and hard to read translations. That's why I'm having to read every single line and pick the sentence apart, word by word.
If you still feel comfortable and able to do this, reply back and I'll set you up. Also, I might not be able to see it but, where did you post your email?
Experience from japanese to english I dont have, but I know somethings in japanese, and I want to help at everything I can. Even if it means only the effects of the cards and their names. And I even have some friends that know more of japanese than me, they would help me at my part on the translation. Again, my email is here: [email protected]. If you're going to set me up, I only ask the tools you're using, some explanation about'em..

Screw_the_Rules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well
Experience from japanese to english I dont have, but I know somethings in japanese, and I want to help at everything I can. Even if it means only the effects of the cards and their names. And I even have some friends that know more of japanese than me, they would help me at my part on the translation. Again, my email is here: [email protected]. If you're going to set me up, I only ask the tools you're using, some explanation about'em..

Okay, so all of the cards have been translated. Omarrrio let me see what the latest version looks like and the only thing left to be translated is the story mode. Which is what I'm working on.
When I get home from work tomorrow I'll send you a .zip file with all of my tools and the file that needs to be edited. I'll make a video and post it on Youtube on how to use it for all of our purposes.
If you can get your friends to help you translate that would super because I don't know all of kanji that exist in the Japanese language. So it takes me a while.

Matheus Porto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, so all of the cards have been translated. Omarrrio let me see what the latest version looks like and the only thing left to be translated is the story mode. Which is what I'm working on.
When I get home from work tomorrow I'll send you a .zip file with all of my tools and the file that needs to be edited. I'll make a video and post it on Youtube on how to use it for all of our purposes.
If you can get your friends to help you translate that would super because I don't know all of kanji that exist in the Japanese language. So it takes me a while.

ok, then. I'll do my best to help you guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte