Translation Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

DunnoBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
so you won't do it? and if possible can i help, i will be able to translate but i won't be able to hack into the software and stuff like that. I would want to translate the story though. If you ever do need my help i will available 4 weeks from now ( Have Exams ) but will it be to late by then?

You from Pojo?

And i think he just meant it wasn't easy, but he should still need your help in 4 weeks. I can't imagine this being done anytime soon.

Mohammed1403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey, Omarrrio I just wanted to thank you on your amazing effort and I wish if I can help. I will be free from exams on the 27th of May and I would like to help you with the story translation but the problem is that I don't know how to translate so if you would teach or just show me a video explaining it. Also is the the project still on(Although I know I just wanted to make sure). And what do you have left in the story?

Mohammed1403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey Omarrio is the project still active because it doesn't look so. But as I was following it u said that the patch will be released once done and u didn't release it so I'm confused but I ask u never to give up please don't.

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
But as I was following it u said that the patch will be released once done and u didn't release it so I'm confused

If project = Done, then patch = release
else if project != done, then patch != release

if you're still confused make sure you learn about the stuff, this is the last time i answer someone asking about release date, the translation is not done, it is not, one sec...THE TRANSLATION IS NOT DONE !.......better :)

Mohammed1403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

if you're still confused make sure you learn about the stuff, this is the last time i answer someone asking about release date, the translation is not done, it is not, one sec...THE TRANSLATION IS NOT DONE !.......better :)
My friend why did you understand me in a wrong way. I only wanted to help and I know that you didn't read my first message and the whole purpose of me coming to this conversation is to help in the story translation and I'm not here for the patch as you specified in the first place and why did you go for the offensive immediately I only wanted to help not the help itself.

Mohammed1403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

And I know how difficult it's to translate as my father is multilanguage and I'm sorry for making you mad, peace.

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
My friend why did you understand me in a wrong way. I only wanted to help and I know that you didn't read my first message and the whole purpose of me coming to this conversation is to help in the story translation and I'm not here for the patch as you specified in the first place and why did you go for the offensive immediately I only wanted to help not the help itself.

that was not just for you, it was for everyone, i don't need help, i posted the story in there so that anyone can translate it, i can rebuild your file aswell, feel free to translate it the way you want.

Reactions: Mohammed1403

Mohammed1403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
that was not just for you, it was for everyone, i don't need help, i posted the story in there so that anyone can translate it, i can rebuild your file aswell, feel free to translate it the way you want.
OK now that's a different story, sorry for bothering you.

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's needed is to post the string list in some collaboration tool so it can be worked on collectively. Or maybe even to confirm people are interested in this (I'm not sure people are).
35k strings is a lot!

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
What's needed is to post the string list in some collaboration tool so it can be worked on collectively. Or maybe even to confirm people are interested in this (I'm not sure people are).
35k strings is a lot!

it is, the story is right there, i already have a tool for it, but meeeeh not gonna post it until someone gets on his mind and does get a team on this.

Jokr3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished completing tag force 5 and I enjoyed every character story and was let down when I realised that only cards are translated in tag force 6. I'm glad someone is working on translating the story, even though this game is dated, it's admirable that someone is trying to fully translate this. I don't know if you'll follow through, and you have no obligation to, but thanks for the effort you put. Even though this post isn''t helpful, I still wanted to let you know that I appreciate your attempt. Cheers.

ThanksALot

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I just finished completing tag force 5 and I enjoyed every character story and was let down when I realised that only cards are translated in tag force 6. I'm glad someone is working on translating the story, even though this game is dated, it's admirable that someone is trying to fully translate this. I don't know if you'll follow through, and you have no obligation to, but thanks for the effort you put. Even though this post isn''t helpful, I still wanted to let you know that I appreciate your attempt. Cheers.

This. I literally made this account to show you guys how much I appreciate your work. I don't really know any Japanese, but I'd gladly translate strings using some kind of online trasnlator. I could then fix any grammar and context issues this kind of translators usually have, and send you the files back when I'm done. What else, other than the story, requires translation at the moment?

Miryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hy!
I want translate in japan Yu-Gi-Oh 5D Tag Force 5 In-Duel cutscene subtitles but i don't find them, can you help my what files containing it?

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
This. I literally made this account to show you guys how much I appreciate your work. I don't really know any Japanese, but I'd gladly translate strings using some kind of online trasnlator. I could then fix any grammar and context issues this kind of translators usually have, and send you the files back when I'm done. What else, other than the story, requires translation at the moment?

Duel Cutscenes
Hy!
I want translate in japan Yu-Gi-Oh 5D Tag Force 5 In-Duel cutscene subtitles but i don't find them, can you help my what files containing it?
i am sorry but i am passing my exams atm, maybe later

Also i almost got Jaden in:
a7094446c1241c7b72b729391b5a6486.png

drago719

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey what up ppl hey i am a fan of yu-gi-oh video games i have tag force 6 (jap) version with English patch i know its the 2014 and i was wondering how far you guys got on the game i would love to beta test the final English patch. some cards may need some better patching cuz some cards like "book of spells" it say "Spell Canceler" but "spell Canceler" is a trap card i cant wait til you guys put this game for english i would love to read what ppl are saying on the game i live in the U.S.A idc if tha voices are in Japanese cuz finding the actors to re-dub for english would be hard as hell but keep it up ..um if you want to keep me updated up to you guys you can hmu at [email protected] cool well keep it up guys

drago719

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i have another thought just hear me out or read........uh what if you guys can expand the library of cards like more "numbers" cards just a thought sorry if i seem to bold on this but its really bad a** (in a great way) that there is still yugioh for the psp so i dont have to go and buy a psv (PlayStation Vita) thnx guys i hope for your success in this victory

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: +1