Hacking YSMenu Now Black and White - How to Fix?

Kurt91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played my DS in a while, and had let my little brother play with it a couple times. Yesterday, I went to play it again and saw that the entire menu was all in black and white. I made the background images myself (An awesome screen capture of the Lost Woods from Parallel Worlds with the fog layer edited into the menu window), and I'm really like the way it looks. However, the more important issue this makes for me is that it's next to impossible to tell what selections on the top screen are selected.

I looked around on the menu and didn't see a way to fix this. Does anybody know how to get the color back? It's only the menu, the actual games load just fine.

Kurt91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Damn it!

I should have realized that. I remember my DS doing something odd one of the previous years, so I should have seen this coming. Stupid built-in calendars. *sigh* Well, thank you for the response. I thought one of my little siblings did something to it again. It's already missing a chunk in the hinge between the two halves due to "unknown" causes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey