Gaming Youtube Channel A+START Showcase a few Breath of the Wild Glitches!

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the video, Andy at A+START Showcases a few glitches in the new game. If anyone dosn't know about this channel, it features a series known as "Son of a Glitch!" where the purpose is to demonstrate and explain various glitches in video games, regardless of how small or insignificant they could be to gameplay. This video show some useful and pointless ones. If you wanna be updated on new ones when discovered maybe give him a follow. (I'm not advertising his channel, just sharing something I figured someone may wanna know.) :)

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also this one, which wasn't mentioned in that video. I actually discovered this by accident but I wasn't sure how to make use of it.
I been doing that since day one. I hate the stamina gauge so much i focus all upgrades on it in favor of hearts. I also hate the damage enemies do, but learning perfect dodge and parry can easily solve this, along with fairies and that Zora resurrection power, or the extra heart food/sleep method. Stamina is everything in the game and I been doing stuff like that in many games not this one.

To be fair, is completely obvious it was possible if you take a good look at slopes and compared to other 3D games like super mario 64, zelda ocarina of time, this game is less strict on how it handles collision detection so it makes it easier, kinda feel like some of these newly added "REALISTIC" Features is a coverup for bad programing for such things, it probably wasn't tested properly. :P

Is hard to consider that a glitch as is probably just a bit of bad programming in collision detection, unlike the soft lock glitch or infinite sprit, those were complete over looked flaws.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
There's also this one, which wasn't mentioned in that video. I actually discovered this by accident but I wasn't sure how to make use of it.

Woah there. I will so fucking abuse of this one.

Reactions: Noctosphere

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This channel is ripping videos off of others by just making videos about glitches that there are already videos about. I hate these kinds of channels.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He also gives credit to people who discovered the glitch or help him perform or explain it. Is just a source or database compile of various games and their flaws he wish to showcase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.