Gaming Youtube App Issues (not working anymore)

droople

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi

I understand that from some time in 2016 after a update of Youtube website, the youtube app on 3ds not working anymore.

like this link
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/73626299

Currently I have one new 3ds (11.3 USA, not hacked), one new 3ds XL (11.2 USA, A9LH with LUMA), one 2ds (11.3 AUS, A9LH with LUMA).

Yesterday, I found that the youtube app on my two A9LH hacked consoles is working perfectly. Only the one on my non hacked new 3ds, the youtube app is still not working, ie, keep loading, but no video on the bottom screen,

Could please anyone confirm that the youtube app is working on a hacked 3ds?
Or actually youtube app is working on every console, only my new 3ds is broken?

I know the youtube app is crap, I'm just curious.
I'm not going to do tubehax, I'm just want to see if I can watch the video through the app.

Cheers

New I found the reason, the system should be set up the correct date, or the app won't work.

Last edited by droople,

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I understand that from some time in 2016 after a update of Youtube website, the youtube app on 3ds not working anymore.

Currently I have one new 3ds (11.3 USA, not hacked), one new 3ds XL (11.2 USA, A9LH with LUMA), one 2ds (11.3 AUS, A9LH with LUMA).

Yesterday, I found that the youtube app on my two A9LH hacked consoles is working perfectly. Only the one on my non hacked new 3ds, the youtube app is still not working, ie, no video on the bottom screen.

Cheers
tubehax is broken, but the actual app works for me.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

like this link
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/73626299

Yesterday, I found that the youtube app on my two A9LH hacked consoles is working perfectly. Only the one on my non hacked new 3ds, the youtube app is still not working, ie, keep loading, but no video on the bottom screen,

I'm not going to do tubehax, I'm just want to see if I can watch the video through the app.

Cheers
I noticed this problem before, once my mom told me the youtube couldn't load videos, with a error, i dunno why it happens but is random, all i did was try again later and it worked. I am not sure what caused it, but it won't help to delete or reinstall it, it happens on ALL 3ds i have owned, hack or not. So is just how it is sometimes. :mellow:

I assume is a problem with google services communicating with nintendo systems. But who knows, I don't. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1