Gaming Youtube App Crasing a LOT!

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if there is any solution to this problem. But I really like to use the Youtube app on my Wii U, lately however it has been crashing a lot, sometimes I might only get like 3 minutes of playing a video before it crashes. When it crashes, the screen goes black and you can see a small gray circle seeming like its trying to load in the bottom right corner, however after a minute or 2 I get an error message pop up saying that youtube is unable to play videos or something like that. If I exit to the home menu, sometimes it just gets stuck at he Wii U logo as if its attempting to load back into the home menu but never gets there. Sometimes however it does properly load back to the home menu.
Its probably worth noting that I have CHBC, and nearly have the 300 title limit reached (thanks largely to my favorite classic games having their own channels via the VC and VC injects).

Anyone else have this issue? Any known solution? Sometimes it will play just fine without issue for ages, others it errors out right away, it seems so random and without any good reason. Sometimes it will just crash over and over and over, and I end up just using the internet app and watching youtube videos through there, that actually works, but its far less easy to navigate and more of a hassle to to get each video playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?