I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
As many of you know, Rock Band is an awesome game. I never posted pics of my band before, but we finally got some photos done in my basement of us playing, so I thought I'd post a pic of my band!
the_noobsticks.jpg

From Left to Right:
Bassist: Steve (DSGamer64 on the forums here)
Vocalist: Jord (My dad
tongue.gif
)
Lead Guitarist: Henry (me, Hank Chill)

The drummers never show up to practice, however I may switch roles to drummer if my brother ever gets good enough at bass and Steve will take over for lead.

Anyone else have a band in Rock Band? If so, let's see em!

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
This is my local band, Bad Bonez.

l_317d90cff6a0f7069e6a5e3df21fa3bd.jpg

I don't know how they'd feel about me using their real names, so I'll use their characters names.

Left to right:
(in front) The Dude, a local teacher, Bass
(just behind him) Me, Lead Guitar
Shary, The Dude's daughter, Singer
(no character made), the Dude's wife, also a teacher, Groupie/Roadie and stand-in
Laurie, also a teacher, Groupie/Roadie and stand-in

Not shown in the pic are:
Flames, Laurie's son (taking the pic, but is in pics below), stand-in for guitar/bass, but also works the bass pedal on the drums when one of the stand-ins is playing
Fee, another teacher (but wasn't there when the pics were taken), main Drummer

More pics:

Usually it's me on lead, The Dude on bass, Shary singing, and Fee on drums, but we swap out often.

We also suck.
I can only play on medium and some on hard. The Dude and Fee can play some songs on medium, but not all of them. And the rest only play on easy.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, all these bands are awesome, looks so much fun
smile.gif

But if I ever got Rock Band, I would not have anyone local to play with
frown.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Salamantis said:
Lol, all these bands are awesome, looks so much fun
smile.gif

But if I ever got Rock Band, I would not have anyone local to play with
frown.gif

Me neither. It's just something that is NOT done here in the Netherlands. You play a game, show it to friends, family, etc. You might even pursuade others to play together, but after a couple of minutes people aren't interested anymore. It may be me, but I know maybe three other people that play games and none of them are multiplayers.

I have a set of bongo's and all the Donkey Konga games, ready to go, but everytime I let somebody play, they do one song and then quit.

I don't know, I suppose playing a videogame TOGETHER IN ONE ROOM just isn't very popular my country.

Anyway, these pictures look like you have a great time indeed, but to me look strangely surreal.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have any pics but i love rock band. Friday, my friend who has the game called me and when we arrived.. the madman had bought another whole set of rock band for us to finally have an extra guitar for bass. And drum battles are incredible with 2 drums!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao