Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
its to early to relase it because kids won't have switches in time to get it if i comes out in 2018 not the mention the 3ds starting price was lower then the switch and it was lowered early in its life. Pokemons aimed at kids why would game freak put the game out that early if kids won't be able to get a switch by then.
Have you SEEN the playerbase?

Last edited by Kioku,

xm0c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's an interesting thought: will the games be released as two versions (as is the norm) or will it just be one game? I can probably only afford to buy one copy, since Switch games are much more expensive than 3DS games, plus, a single game would eliminate version exclusive Pokémon, so I thing I would like the latter approach.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's an interesting thought: will the games be released as two versions (as is the norm) or will it just be one game? I can probably only afford to buy one copy, since Switch games are much more expensive than 3DS games, plus, a single game would eliminate version exclusive Pokémon, so I thing I would like the latter approach.
if they make it as a mmorpg, which i doubt, it will forcefully be a single version
but as i said, i really doubt it will be a mmo, even if i wish it will

xm0c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if they make it as a mmorpg, which i doubt, it will forcefully be a single version
but as i said, i really doubt it will be a mmo, even if i wish it will
I think I'd prefer an open world to an mmo. An MMO would just increase the already toxic competitive scene that uses the same top tier Pokémon in every team with perfectly bred IVs. It would make battling people using the Pokémon you actually caught and trained yourself, like what I do, a little harder.

Maybe they can have a specific area just for interacting with other players.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1