Gaming Your prediction for Pokemon 8th Gen

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the next game will be based on Diamond/Pearl remake, because Nintendo loves to make remakes of Pokemon and the last was ORAS. And it would be connected to time travels and parallel universes. I'll be happy if I'm wrong, because it's a worst game in the series. Brace yourself because sooner or later they'll remake Diamond/pearl...
dragon_trio.png
hmm, intiguing that it happened to be my first and was the one that got me hooked, I liked it

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm, intiguing that it happened to be my first and was the one that got me hooked, I liked it
my very first pokemon game was Gold version (the original on GBC)
but what really hooked me to the game was platinum

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I wish they move to a more mature, extensive storyline. The last game I enjoyed was B/W (more for the gameplay) and Platinum. Need something dark and extensive like the custom pokemon game/hacks that we saw come up in gbatemp (which led to the poketard bans).

Last edited by raystriker,

YamiZee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I feel it will be fairly similar to sun and moon in terms of the overworld with mostly visual changes and I don't think the Pokemon models will be updated again similarly to x&y, though the shaders used may be different. The overworld and battle areas may have more detailed models. Other than that it will likely be very close to what you would imagine another region of sun and moon gameplay to be.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think because the next pokemon game is coming out on the switch that it will be a few years before they come out with any new pokemon game because I think they will update the pokemon game with addons that you buy that add in new pokemon and new regions and so on so I think that is what we will end up seeing over a new pokemon game every 1 to 2 years.

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I wish they move to a more mature, extensive storyline. The last game I enjoyed was B/W (more for the gameplay) and Platinum. Need something dark and extensive like the custom pokemon game/hacks that we saw come up in gbatemp (which led to the poketard bans).
Don't even mention a word Custom... Look at Sonic Forces and the stupid Custom avatars... Don't let 10 years old the ability to make their custom pokemon... All that they can make is Sonichu...
SonichuOriginal.jpg

Last edited by Edgy_Edge,
Reactions: pandavova

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Don't even mention a word Custom... Look at Sonic Forces and the stupid Custom avatars... Don't let 10 years old the ability to make their custom pokemon... All that they can make is Sonichu...
SonichuOriginal.jpg
That's cancerous.
I meant modded pokemon games with their own stories etc. Or even something like Pokemon Uranium.

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
That's cancerous.
I meant modded pokemon games with their own stories etc. Or even something like Pokemon Uranium.
I think Uranium is still better that Sun/Moon. I hate these fucking trials and stupid totem pokemons.
I think we can all agree that Gen 8 is already confirmed...
1471990382550.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool