Gaming Your prediction for Pokemon 8th Gen

D

Deleted User

maybe youll discover a new waifu in the 8th gen game?
remember in botw? paya i think?
well she became a waifu to many and she wasnt in any previous game :P
lol a waifu in a pkm game
most pkm characters are not even interesting
the ones that are are always very shallow

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol a waifu in a pkm game
most pkm characters are not even interesting
the ones that are are always very shallow
894.jpg

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If this would be a red pill/blue pill scene, i would grab both pills and swallow them both. But lets don't go further.

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I think the next game will be based on Diamond/Pearl remake, because Nintendo loves to make remakes of Pokemon and the last was ORAS. And it would be connected to time travels and parallel universes. I'll be happy if I'm wrong, because it's a worst game in the series. Brace yourself because sooner or later they'll remake Diamond/pearl...
dragon_trio.png

Last edited by Edgy_Edge,

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@Edgy_Edge Considering that new generations NEVER started with a remake, first pair of Pokemon games on Switch has 0% chance to be DP remake. The next one, tho will be like for sure remakes... but personaly i don't want it. DP (and Platinum, but not that much) are shiity beyond imaginery, but they have that weird charm that no remake will be able to recreate. I wish actualy Sinnoh fans that they favorite game will never be treated like Ruby and Sapphire...

Reactions: Edgy_Edge

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
@Edgy_Edge Considering that new generations NEVER started with a remake, first pair of Pokemon games on Switch has 0% chance to be DP remake. The next one, tho will be like for sure remakes... but personaly i don't want it. DP (and Platinum, but not that much) are shiity beyond imaginery, but they have that weird charm that no remake will be able to recreate. I wish actualy Sinnoh fans that they favorite game will never be treated like Ruby and Sapphire...
Agree with you. I just hope they don't go so radical and change a lot of stuff, like in Sun/Moon.
I hope GameFreaks can give us an open world Pokemon game with traditional GYMs, Leagues. Hopefully no reference to LGBT, for a example transgender trainers or other gay stuff)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A Pokemon reboot would be nice, at least a reimagine of the first generation with 151 Pokemon only as well.
151 pokemons? What year are you in? 1998 ?

Reactions: Quantumcat

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What would be nice, is an open world pokemon game based on RBGY
once you finish the game, you wait until an expansion based on GSC comes out
it will still be open world and a special feature for using pokemon old captured pokémon in the expansion
in short, you can't use pokemon caught in previous region, unless you activate that feature that will divide the pokemon level by 10
for exemple, if you have a pikachu level 82 at the end of Kanto, and want to use it in Jotho, it will be level 8 in this new region

once you finish jotho, you wait for a new expansion to come out, Hoenn.
same feature to transfer pokemon from a fregion to another applies

and so on

As for Alola region, the time itll take to make all the others expansion, alola will be far behind, so it wont be problem marketing wise.
I mean, it wont really affect SM/USUM sales

what do you think?

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
> Open world game.
NO. It does not work with the system of Pokemon games and with the permament parts of plotline, it will suck.
> Catering to LGBT people.
NO. Gen VII already gets into right direction with removing the "R U Boi or R U Gurl?" question and some subtle yuri undertones if you play as female character. We don't need it at all, it will ruin the entire series and change it into another shit directed to people seeking fake diversity. God forbid it, please don't.

I fucking hope that Gamefreak don't give a single shit about their fans' ideas, it is for good of this series.

Last edited by Kigiru,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
> Open world game.
NO. It does not work with the system of Pokemon games and with the permament parts of plotline, it will suck.
> Catering to LGBT people.
NO. Gen VII already gets into right direction with removing the "R U Boi or R U Gurl?" question and some subtle yuri undertones if you play as female character. We don't need it at all, it will ruin the entire series and change it into another shit directed to people seeking fake diversity. God forbid it, please don't.

I fucking hope that Gamefreak don't give a single shit about their fans' ideas, it is for good of this series.

its fanmade, but its real, just censored

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: