Your 8th Gen library

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
My Wii U library until November 28 [Smash 4 for Wii U]:

8gle19g.jpg

Thank god I finally received Bayonetta 2: Special Edition and Sniper Elite V2 now that's games I'll never need to look for ever again to purchase.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
My Wii U library until November 28 [Smash 4 for Wii U]:

Thank god I finally received Bayonetta 2: Special Edition and Sniper Elite V2 now that's games I'll never need to look for ever again to purchase.
Not bad for a No Games (c) Console :)

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I see you've lent many of your 3DS No Gaemz™ to friends. Have you made them aware that 3DS has No Gaemz™? If not, what kind of friend are you?

to be fair I also have Vita No Gaemz™ lent, is just that I have the cases.
HyperDimention Neptunia Re:Birth 1. lent last week.
Danganronpa 1. has been a long time since I lent it, I should ask for it.
Xblaze Code Embryo. just recovered last week.

not as many as 3DS because all my friends that have Vita also have PS+, so they are busy playing those too.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Let's see...PS4 games including PS+ stuff would be:
Binding of Isaac Rebirth
Escape PLan
Lords of the Fallen
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Velocity 2x
Sportsfriends
Destiny
Resogun
Dead Nation
Doki Doki Universe
Road Not Taken
Fez
Pixeljunk
Stick it to the Man
Trine 2
TowerFall Ascension
Mercernary kings
Outlast
Don't Starve
Contrast
Surgeon Simulator
The Swapper
Oddworld: New N Tasty
Cel Damage
I had FFXIV for a month or two, if that counts
Flow
Killzone Shadow Fall
Wolfenstein New Order
Too many Vita things to list, but basically the entire PS+ catalog plus a good 15 or so games I've bought myself...
And I suppose that's all there is to list I guess, I've got like...2 Wii U games, Wind Waker HD and Hyrule Warriors, that I'll never play, and 2 3DS games, Smash Bros and Pogymanz, that I never play. I'll be getting Smash Bros for the Wii U in hopes it isn't as garbage as the 3DS version is, and the new pogyman remakes I'll grab cuz gen 3 is my second favorite...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If not being in alphabetical order for someone else's collection is enough to cause such things I hope you never see my collection -- about 9 different consoles all jumbled up, no semblance of alphabetical order, series order, "genre" order or anything like that. The closest to any kind of order is when you might get the occasional grouping of "good"* games, though that is more likely a happy accident as those would be the ones I got out to play and then stuffed back into the box. Oh and N64 cardboard boxes rammed into another box (I will leave it as not done gently) as they take up way too much room. That said the games should be in their correct boxes, when they are in boxes of course.
Oh and stuff from even older devices stashed in old boxes, gym bags and whatever else all dotted around the place.

I wonder how many of those Wii U games will be hard to come by in the future.

As for the matter at hand other than being coy and saying PC (which does not count as I have not actually purchased a game that will not run on this system which means I am somewhere in the middle of the 360 era right now) I do not really see anything worth playing on the current set of consoles right now, therefore I have none and no collection for them.

*I try to only have good games, or games of some merit at least. I can not be dealing with "because it is rare" because that does not have the best correlation with quality.

Oh and if you want to see a collection take shape, albeit very much not of newer games, I can suggest the following youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitHead1000
I know I suggested it in the youtube channels thread but I will go it again.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
59ce8bc5f1a701a6948c004eba211c0e.jpg

So my library has grown for Xbox One, but has shrunk in other respects because

Get ready for it...

I sold my PS4. After I went through 2 of them in a row, I decided fuck it, got it replaced again, and sold the damn thing. I think my love of Xbox has cursed me from ever owning a Sony product. Either way, I was quite content with my WIIU/XBONE combo, and I'm just as content with the playstation gone.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, even if I say not to brag, it'll still sound like I'm bragging, so I'll just get straight to it: over 700 Steam games. Probably 200 of those backlog and maybe 100 of them bought this year.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
So my library has grown for Xbox One, but has shrunk in other respects because

Get ready for it...

I sold my PS4. After I went through 2 of them in a row, I decided fuck it, got it replaced again, and sold the damn thing. I think my love of Xbox has cursed me from ever owning a Sony product. Either way, I was quite content with my WIIU/XBONE combo, and I'm just as content with the playstation gone.
When you say replaced twice, do you mean it was defective or something?

Anyway, I don't blame you. I just can't justify owning both PlayStation and Xbox within the same generation. Granted, I do own both PS3 and 360, but those were both acquired in 7th gen's twilight years, of which the 360 was a gift, and the PS3 was only $125 at a pawn shop (160 gb slim model with two DS3s and all hookups, not bad).

I'll likely do the same this generation. Both consoles generally end up having enough perks and exclusive games to be worth getting, but not for $400 each early in their life cycles.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I doubt anyone gives a shit about my 3DS and Vita libraries.

I'm actually more interested in those than the Wii U and PS4 libraries, personally.

And I'm so jelly that Europe got separate cases for Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2. Having them both bundled in the same case is convenient I suppose, but I would like if the case at least reflected the inclusion of both games, besides just the tiny blurb that mentions Bayonetta 1 being included.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm actually more interested in those than the Wii U and PS4 libraries, personally.

And I'm so jelly that Europe got separate cases for Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2. Having them both bundled in the same case is convenient I suppose, but I would like if the case at least reflected the inclusion of both games, besides just the tiny blurb that mentions Bayonetta 1 being included.

B41u9ckCEAA9bCY.jpg

B41vET0CAAAMftq.jpg

B41vHUcCAAAUnIj.jpg

B41vKt6CQAAXpeW.jpg

Weeaboo gaems! Weeaboo gaems everywhere!!!

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Only one next gen machine for me so far, but building up a nice collection so far:

Assassins Creed Black Flag
COD Ghosts
FIFA 14
Tomb Raider Remastered
Last Of Us Remastered
GTA V
The Evil Within
Infamous
Diablo 3
Need For Speed Rivals
Driveclub
Alien Isolation
Sleeping Dogs Remastered
Dragon Age Inquisition
Far Cry 4
WatchDogs
Shadow Of Mordor
Rayman Legends
Wolfenstein
Metro Redux
Shadow Warrior
Plants V Zombies GW

Digital (Not PS Plus Games)

Child Of Light
Oddworld
Trials Fusion
Pure Pool
Rogue Legacy
Thomas Was Alone
Never Alone
Nano Assault Neo X
Transistor

And obviously every single PS Plus game thats been available so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo