Gaming Your idea for the next Nintendo remake

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 6,309
  • Replies 63
D

Deleted User

OP
We have seen the Wind Waker remade in HD.
It was great, but what's next ?
What game would you like to see done next in better graphics and/or HD ?
I would actually like to see The Legend of Zelda : Four Swords Adventures :
The_Legend_of_Zelda_Four_Swords_Adventures_Game_Cover.jpg

It would be great if Nintendo remakes this with:
1. Link Between Worlds graphics
2. Cross-platform multiplayer for 3DS and Wii U (so I actually want this for both 3DS and Wii U)
3. Online play
4."Navi Trackers", which is an extra feature only released with the Japanese version, to included

This has an extremely low chance of being done.
Maybe your game might have a more likely chance of happening.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know who owns the rights but since it was on the SNES then im going to post it here. They NEED to remake Terranigma.

Put it on the 3DS even, make the bottom screen the box and give the box in general an overhaul. Keep the story the same and especially keep the music the same. Improve the graphics, add excellent depth 3D for the world map and finally, include way more side missions that are not story related so that we have things to do (such as building up cities even tho it is not overly required for the story)
especially not if you know how the game is going to end lol

I just want an improved version of what is already a great game. Im aware that maybe the game is so good that they couldnt remake it without messing up at least one aspect of it but if they dont change the story then the emotional impact of the big scenes will still be there, just improve the gameplay element such as combat and item management.

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Eternal darkness HD, Mario Kart Double Dash HD, Majoras Mask HD or 3D. All good potential remakes. Eternal darkness not a Nintendo game I know but was never released for another make of console. Banjo kazooie/tooie, killer instinct gold, Donkey Kong 64, Goldeneye would be awesome too but Nintendo burned their bridges with RARE. Their back catalog is closed to anyone except Microsoft

TheLoneWolfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eternal darkness HD, Mario Kart Double Dash HD, Majoras Mask HD or 3D. All good potential remakes. Eternal darkness not a Nintendo game I know but was never released for another make of console. Banjo kazooie/tooie, killer instinct gold, Donkey Kong 64, Goldeneye would be awesome too but Nintendo burned their bridges with RARE. Their back catalog is closed to anyone except Microsoft

DK64 would be an awesome choice, one of my favourite games. A good runner-up would be a sequel by Retro or some other 2nd-party company.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Remake their VC system and allow crossbuy in the same way as Sony does with SEN (PSN) for PSX/PSP games.

As for games, I'd love to see some of the N64 games to be done in HD, but at the same time I hope they would do bundles out of the games. Single game HD remakes lose value compared to trilogy HD remakes done on other systems.. :(

Also, Conker's Bad Fur Day in HD would be sweet.

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that earthbound (mother) is not Nintendo's ip, but I'd love to see a 3rd person earthbound reboot. Imagine walking through the neighborhood at night, *cricket* at one point you pass by the white picket fences, and boom a snake comes slithering out of the grass.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
they would rather kill off the series than making a non-spinoff/non-stadium type of game on console
That's because Nintendo hates sensible decisions or making money. Their system is drowning and if there's one thing that could help, it would be a cross-platform Pokemon game with exclusive content on the Wii U. :rolleyes:

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's because Nintendo hates sensible decisions or making money. Their system is drowning and if there's one thing that could help, it would be a cross-platform Pokemon game with exclusive content on the Wii U. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if Nintendo would be the one to make such a decision since Gamefreak is the one that develops the franchise main titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night