You have encountered a new member...

TysonTomko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all!

Like many others I'm a longggg time lurker of this site. I'm a pretty active member on several other sites and finally realized I had never signed up here when I tried to login (and failed to obviously haha) to post something Cubic Ninja related.

I'm 31 and from Illinois, US. I've been into the video gaming scene for as long as I can remember and REALLY really enjoy everything about the modding/homebrew scene.

Really looking forward to officially being a member here and learning/contributing :lol:

Reactions: T-hug

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all!

Like many others I'm a longggg time lurker of this site. I'm a pretty active member on several other sites and finally realized I had never signed up here when I tried to login (and failed to obviously haha) to post something Cubic Ninja related.

I'm 31 and from Illinois, US. I've been into the video gaming scene for as long as I can remember and REALLY really enjoy everything about the modding/homebrew scene.

Really looking forward to officially being a member here and learning/contributing :lol:
Great look forward to having you here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1