ROM Hack Yo-Kai Watch 2 USA cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulenKeenan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We don't have any codes for all items x 99 yet. The way the inventory items are stored in memeory is complicated and is different for everybody, hopefully somebody can figurenout a solution for this. Powersaves 3DS offered all items x 99 in yo-kai watch 1
Can you help me :s ? See my coment up

JulenKeenan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Officially the game doesn't charge with NTR 3.4,I think this is a problem of the plugin/version of NTR

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never messed with any of this before but I do have a homebrew 2ds that I use with Pkhex to make Pokemon in ORAS. Can somebody walk me through or make a video on how to install this gameshark and use these cheats for Bony Spirits? I'd really appreciate it, I'd even be willing to pay someone for their time to teach me. I'm on 10.7.0.

Last edited by Deadshot626,

Prone13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For everyone who is having trouble getting the cheats to work use this https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/ *YOU HAVE TO USE NTR 3.3 FOR THESES CHEATS TO WORK* (Unless you are using Gateway) I tried on 3.2 and 3.4 with no luck for the Money or Jungle point cheats. But as previously mentioned, they work perfectly with 3.3. I'm on 11.1. Both on O3ds and N3ds, both work with the tool found on the linked thread.

All credit to Nanquitas for that tool.

Thanks to sALMAn84 for compiling the cheats into a usable plugin. Thanks to everyone involved, this is what the community should be.

Deleted member 333767

OP
Trophies
XP
I've never messed with any of this before but I do have a homebrew 2ds that I use with Pkhex to make Pokemon in ORAS. Can somebody walk me through or make a video on how to install this gameshark and use these cheats for Bony Spirits? I'd really appreciate it, I'd even be willing to pay someone for their time to teach me. I'm on 10.7.0.

If your firmware is 10.7 then you are unable to use cheats unless you downgrade to 9.2 firmware, which in itself is a very lengthy and involved process, we cant help you here for that. Checkout the Plailect arm9loaderhax guide first :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can we get somebody else to make these plugins, this guy keeps putting trojans and shit on his uploads......

Do you have any proof of this claim, friend? You're the only person who has stated this out of 3.2k people that viewed this thread... Screenshot of a virus scan would be sufficient.

Snakeback

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for answered, hopefully somebody can do that, 'cause i think (in my opinion) the game just need 3 code is Infinite Stamina, max money and x99 items :D

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
For everyone who is having trouble getting the cheats to work use this https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/ *YOU HAVE TO USE NTR 3.3 FOR THESES CHEATS TO WORK* (Unless you are using Gateway) I tried on 3.2 and 3.4 with no luck for the Money or Jungle point cheats. But as previously mentioned, they work perfectly with 3.3. I'm on 11.1. Both on O3ds and N3ds, both work with the tool found on the linked thread.

All credit to Nanquitas for that tool.

Thanks to sALMAn84 for compiling the cheats into a usable plugin. Thanks to everyone involved, this is what the community should be.
I get An Error Has Occured black screen crash whenever I load Bony Spirits with 3.3 :/ (Other games work)
With 3.2 it won't get past the Nintendo 3DS screen
With 3.4 I get black screen too.
-
-
-
Edit: It works when using
Here, NTR plugin for all the code so far. Credits to everyone here who discover the code. I'm just port it to NTR.

bot_0000.jpg
but not when using the other one with the JP code.

Last edited by FTRBND,

DesperadoV3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i use the befriend yokai without fail, it always seems to turn the yokai into a wicked yokai

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
About the "Befriend Yo-Kai without fail", is it affecting the first/last yokai which we killed in a battle or is it random?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have any proof of this claim, friend? You're the only person who has stated this out of 3.2k people that viewed this thread... Screenshot of a virus scan would be sufficient.
upload_2016-10-3_22-28-34.png

upload_2016-10-3_22-29-14.png

Seeing as when I commented on it earlier, I redownloaded the file he uploaded just to show you as I had already removed the first virus that it is indeed giving me a virus trying to download his file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you