• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 19,470
  • Replies 119
  • Likes 7
D

Deleted User

OP
For those of you who are still trying to load HBL on their system and can't get the files hosted for whatever reason. I have setup a webpage using the files that @Kafluke has shared. This whole page was done by him. All I did was setup a server with Digital Ocean to host it. You can access the webpage below.

http://107.170.0.56/

If you need your files for the SD card you can find them on the Dropbox link below. This is the same as the full download in Kafluke's thread however it is seperated out so that you don't need to download the self hosting files for yourself.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7eoa9svvlnno3h/SD CARD.zip?dl=0

Last edited by ,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 5.3.2 kexploits were broken. I fixed in my self package. Just rename the folder "523" to "532". Silly typo.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated several apps on the self hosting package. I updated DDD, Loadiine and HBL all to the latest versions as of the time of this post. If youre patching then download the latest zip in the OP and then replace these folders on your site:

Users will have to update the "app" folder on their SD card as well with that same folder in the zip file.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
I updated several apps on the self hosting package. I updated DDD, Loadiine and HBL all to the latest versions as of the time of this post. If youre patching then download the latest zip in the OP and then replace these folders on your site:

Users will have to update the "app" folder on their SD card as well with that same folder in the zip file.
Files are uploading now. Thanks.

Last edited by ,

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freezes for me repeatedly as well. I was self-hosting a PHP version of the exploit and it would always freeze the console.

Before I copied all the files from the download above to my SD Card I almost got it to load using your IP Address (I think), as it gave me a proper error about not being able to mount the File System iirc.

However, once I copied all the SD Card files from that download and tried your IP Address again it froze just as it did before.

I've cleared my cookies and save data.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm a dumbass. I didn't run the exploit before trying to load the Homebrew launcher. Just have to translate this to my own solution now...

Last edited by d4mation, , Reason: Dumbassery

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freezes for me repeatedly as well. I was self-hosting a PHP version of the exploit and it would always freeze the console.

Before I copied all the files from the download above to my SD Card I almost got it to load using your IP Address (I think), as it gave me a proper error about not being able to mount the File System iirc.

However, once I copied all the SD Card files from that download and tried your IP Address again it froze just as it did before.

I've cleared my cookies and save data.
Check to make sure that your sd card is formatted to fat32 with 64k clusters

Reinaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I ran ksploit, and then upon trying to load blarg.php, I received "the file cannot be found" , am I missing a step along the way?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i get illuminati to confirm but how do i get SDcafiine to work?
The site was created several months ago before HBL was released. I haven't updated everything yet. I ported it over to 5.5.1. Much of what is on the website isn't used anymore. You only really need HBL to work.

I'm slowly going through all the links to get each working. So far I've gotten HBL, Loadiine, Kexploits, DDD, NUU Patcher to work. I'll mess with it some more tomorrow and then the site will be updated. In the meantime, any homebrew that you want to test out just search for that page (google this for example: "gbatemp SDcafiine") then go look through that page. There is probably an elf file for that piece of software now. Then you only need to add the folder to the "apps" folder on your sd card and you can test it from HBL.

Really once you're in HBL you don't need to go back to the website at all. You can pretty much load everything from there now. (Think of it like the Homebrew Channel on the wii. Once you're in there you're good to go)

In other words, have fun. Start experimenting. As long as the OP keeps HBL updated then you can do the rest on your own.

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all