KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I didn't think this has it own thread.

To be honest, we’re not aiming to see if the game will be a smash hit. Our real intention is that we want to see how people respond.
So, what he is looking for at least is hype?

The existing [Wii U] users are different [from PlayStation owners], so isn’t it hard to say if it makes sense? … It isn’t jumping ship to Nintendo hardware. Yakuza 1 & 2 are coming out on the Wii U, and this is what it is
I still feel if it does well, we will at least see more ports.

As for the 3ds.
It’s not possible. I’d do it if it were okay to have a Yakuza game without many people walking around the city… But it would be forcing it, no?

I think it is fine if it remains and grows on the console. Do you feel the same?

As for localization, if they plan on doing so, either they going to announce it at a later date or wait and see how it does in Japan first.

:arrow:Source

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: GameWinner

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Yakuza is like GTA , no?

Nope, nothing like GTA.

I really hope NoA doesn't pay Sega to localize this exclusively, I'd much rather play it on my PS3 tbh, I've owned every single Yakuza (that has been localized) since the first one on PS2.

Deleted member 329676

All sweet & honeycomb
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being too young for my mom to let me play these when I had a PS2, and having never owned a PS3, I'm definitely looking forward to checking these out on the Wii U, because I've heard some great things about the series.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I played the first one quite recently and it was a bit of a slog to get through...it's got a pretty decent sized following in Japan though despite that.

Judging the first game on it's own merits i don't think it's going to go down as an amazing must have title.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I hope that both games will come to Europe. I loved the 3rd part, but missed 1 and 2. In my opinion Yakuza 3 is one of the best ps3 games! The 4th part was a litte bit disappointing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night