ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to just repack the textures I've edited instead of the whole 1.3GB ? Something tells me a the whole texture pack would take a while to load, even with Luma's patcher.
No, you've got to repack the entire garc everytime. LayeredFS won't read the decompressed files as they aren't the same as the original romfs.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, you've got to repack the entire garc everytime. LayeredFS won't read the decompressed files as they aren't the same as the original romfs.
Well that's a shame. Oh well, still don't regret doing it, I actually redid the textures for Mega Latios and Mega Latias because what the hell were GF thinking by making them purple / puke green ?

Album
Download link

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's a shame. Oh well, still don't regret doing it, I actually redid the textures for Mega Latios and Mega Latias because what the hell were GF thinking by making them purple / puke green ?

Album
Download link
I feel that way about a lot of their shiny pokemon Lol.
That's why we have this custom textures community :-P I don't like most of them either

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jibanyan & Komasan Pikachau (USUM) WIP

upload_2017-11-19_5-13-50.png

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm not sure if anyone cares about megas and custom models by this point, since it's only available for the 6th gen. But I thought I'd upload it anyway, since I got very creative with these.

Mega Tropius and Mega Typhlosion:-

t1.png

t2.png

t3.png

t4.png

Any feedback is appreciated. After these, I'll just create another one to end the octad, since 8 is my favourite number

Attachments

• MTs.png
    MTs.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: Tower

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Is there a list of textures as a .txt anywhere with the exact model numbers?

Depends on which game. For s/m , there is no specific list , but you can check my post on the preceding page.

If it's for ORAS, then you can use this:-

Attachments

• Ohana Pokemon List.txt
    23.1 KB · Views: 423

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on which game. For s/m , there is no specific list , but you can check my post on the preceding page.

If it's for ORAS, then you can use this:-
Sorry I wasn’t clear I meant for s/m. Thanks :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a few questions.

1. Does anyone have the custom models for Peeko and Lord Helix from tyranitartubes alpha sapphire room?

2. Is ohana3ds the only tool used to edit textures/colors of mons?

3. Is there a tutorial for first timers?

4. Do I need a dumped copy of the game if so how do I get it?
I have some tutorials on this I could link you to if you’re still having trouble getting started

Diablo24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I wasn’t clear I meant for s/m. Thanks :D

I have some tutorials on this I could link you to if you’re still having trouble getting started

That would be great!

I have a few general questions about PK3DS as well.

I randomized trainers Pokemon but the levels either end up extremely low or they end up obscenely high for certain areas. Is it better to just manually edit each trainer?

In using Ultra Sun as well.

And one more. How do I make loopable custom music? I hate the trainer battle music and want to change it.

Once I start to edit Pokemon textures can I use the Luma patch method to test them out?

Rahlevi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick question. I used garctoold to extract USUM files. Then used garc unpacker. But now I have a bunch of .CRAG files. Not sure what those are but I would really appreciate some help.

kasek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If someone here have made a custom texture, can you share it with us?

My Own Dialga Primal:

My Own Shadow Lugia:

hey didn't want to reead every page rightnow but how do you use these in game, if you don't mind me using them also will they work with ultra sun and moon

edit: if you put these in does it change the normal lugia as well or can I have a normal one and this one?
thanks

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey didn't want to reead every page rightnow but how do you use these in game, if you don't mind me using them also will they work with ultra sun and moon

edit: if you put these in does it change the normal lugia as well or can I have a normal one and this one?
thanks

Those textures are for ORAS but they can be imported to USUM. I suggest you watch some tutorials online , like this

You can have both of them , if you replace his textures with Lugia's shiny one. You will understand better when you watch the tutorial.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be great!

I have a few general questions about PK3DS as well.

I randomized trainers Pokemon but the levels either end up extremely low or they end up obscenely high for certain areas. Is it better to just manually edit each trainer?

In using Ultra Sun as well.

And one more. How do I make loopable custom music? I hate the trainer battle music and want to change it.

Once I start to edit Pokemon textures can I use the Luma patch method to test them out?
Use the tutorial @SakshamG30 just linked for changing the textures of pokemon and this tutorial
to make a randomizer/edit trainers/rebuild the game. Not entirely sure about music looping, I don't have too much experience with that. I'm going to update the description soon so it has the title id's of US and UM. As for leveling, as long as you don't change the difficulty modifier (*insert percentage here*% level increase), it'll take the same levels that the regular game uses. Same with the wild encounters.
Also wanted to know if I mess up the trainer Pokemon,etc do I need to redo the whole decrypting of the CIA again to start over?
If you install it as a patch with luma then you only have to re-edit the file from the original (make backups of the romfs/exe folders before you edit anything)

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also from what I’ve seen the formatting is exactly the same as in sun/moon, so swapping the models is as easy as copy/pasting the 9 files of that Pokémon over into sun/moon from ultra sun/moon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night