ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've seen model swapping on youtube for pokeride pokemon. Is there any way to inject models or have we still not found that out yet?

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had any luck yet with injecting models? there is already a version of pk3ds that can work with sun and moon, allowing most of the stuff to be edited. I also know that the models are generally more complicated then anything else that gets hacked, but I just wanted to ask

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can someone make a BIG zigzagoon over prime groudon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can someone make a Banana Onix that is yellow and rounded in the edges!

Here is my Scaley Vaporeon in game... Finally got around to uploading pic. Also, my crazy Ninetales (Yes I know, I didn't edit the eye textures on purpose).
View attachment 58154 View attachment 58155
Give me the download! Now! Or i Kill yo all!

Yeah, I would have tried replacing 7099 - 7114, and seeing if they loaded okay then.
And failing that, just doing 7099, 7101, 7102, 7107, 7109 and 7110. Although, I think if the model is even slightly different and you do those 6 it'll probably completely glitch out, because that's what I done with mega gyarados a week ago, and this was the result:
View attachment 51118
Give me your download link for the beauty in the picture

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I never uploaded them. I may be able to dig them up later if you really want them.
I would appreciate that very much, thank you. There are some nice textures out there, and it's very upsetting that some people don't put up download links as they may become less active and harder to reach as time goes by.

x) I'm fine with the english. The truth is I haven't tested the textures in-game yet and it would be a bit tedious for me, my plan is test all what I've done until now when I finish with the first gen retexture.

But yes, I need anyone can help this valyrian Charmander to have valyrian tail with valyrian flames.

3cZlMkJm.jpg

Yesterday I was making this Female and ShinyFemale Doduo/Dodrio. I couldn't resist to bring to the life my version of the alolan form of Dodrio that have been running on internet:

MyhmItem.jpg
ktIsclam.jpg

8NokgSMm.jpg
lvcAqY9m.jpg
Some of your stuff is pretty nice as well, especially the Slowpoke and the white Doduo, so if you could upload your stuff, that'd be great

Reactions: Tower

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little help here? Trying to put Primal Dialga on my Pokémon Sun through SaltySD.
I'm not sure if we have figured out how to change textures. Texture changes *might* not come out for a few weeks or possibly even months because from what I know no-one has figured out how to inject textures to S/M

Juangana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Imperfect English Alert!

Which 3D model editor I must use for the 3D model editing? I tried with Blender, but it doesn't work.

Jenkkrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would appreciate that very much, thank you. There are some nice textures out there, and it's very upsetting that some people don't put up download links as they may become less active and harder to reach as time goes by.

Some of your stuff is pretty nice as well, especially the Slowpoke and the white Doduo, so if you could upload your stuff, that'd be great

Well, I would like keep working in the texture edit in Sun/Moon, and I think that the textures I've already made could be adapted to this games, just I'm waiting to see a good method to edit textures in Sun/Moon. Maybe I would release this textures when I would finish the whole 1st Gen.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've seen some other hack videos, including a Shadow Lugia hack and some hacks replacing trainer models in battles. Has there been any tutorials on how to edit models or at least textures of pokemon in battle in sun/moon?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I've seen some other hack videos, including a Shadow Lugia hack and some hacks replacing trainer models in battles. Has there been any tutorials on how to edit models or at least textures of pokemon in battle in sun/moon?
If you discover the location of Gary files, you can use Luma3DS+SaltySD to change textures or other files.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of ORAS modding, you can't add anything to models, just change their look. Although they created a Busty May Mod.
Actually you can edit models in ORAS/XY, you just can't do too much to them. If you wanted to add horns to mew, you could, but you can't add say a tail that moves. In Sun/Moon, the only thing I've seen is retextures but it might be possible to change the models. I'm just not sure how

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care whether it's for SuMo or XY, although I would prefer moon since It's what I'm currently playing.
I'm not sure if it's OK to submit requests for anyone willing to accept but... if it is possible could it be done to do something similar to smashbros of swapping the model and texture files would it be possible to achieve a hairstyle/color similar to Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica in her magical girl form(only difference is the bows in her hair but whatever :P)... even just the color would be nice. I have attached a photo of what i'm talking about.
Madoka.jpg
Having the clothes would be nice too but that's a pipe dream I don't mind living without if I can't have it XD

Last edited by jt_1258, , Reason: Image was to large 0.0 .... oh and typos, because when does that not happen -.- ...and adding stuff o.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey