ErikLukeBarone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found it. Thanks. How do you remember where to find all these, wow

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just found a list provided by Rosieplier which contains where textures for each pokemons are located. But it seems like generation 6 is missing probably he's working on completing it

Punxhi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey!!
Does anyone know why this thing happens when I try to change some overworld character models? I also happens in Mahalo Trail and the player's house. This image is from UltraMoon (in UltraSun happens the same), and in Pokemon Sun/Moon happens the same but in other places. Can you help me?

Error.png

Reactions: Tower

Brodie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is there a tutorial on how to do pokemon model swaps for pokemon ultra sun ultra moon? I want to get rid of the Ash Hat Pikachu's for custom things like Primal Dialga, Shadow Lugia but im not sure how to do it.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to make custom mega evolutions. I already have stuff to replace a pokemon with (for lack of a better term). I'm in pk3ds but I can't figure out how to get the pokemon to evolve into a different one. Edit: Also I'm not really sure if this is the right place to go for that since that's in pk3ds but there were a bunch of custom mega evos for ORAS so it's worth a shot xD

Last edited by MegaKyurem,

yolo1827

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to make custom mega evolutions. I already have stuff to replace a pokemon with (for lack of a better term). I'm in pk3ds but I can't figure out how to get the pokemon to evolve into a different one. Edit: Also I'm not really sure if this is the right place to go for that since that's in pk3ds but there were a bunch of custom mega evos for ORAS so it's worth a shot xD
Mega evolutions ,enable 1 , select the Pokémon form

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Reactions: Tower

Hypablast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

wow these are AWESOME! are these all for oras? and after i edit the files when i go to put the 8_ folder back in garc it say invalid packing filenames. do you know how to solve this? thank you!

Hypablast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wow these are AWESOME! are these all for oras? and after i edit the files when i go to put the 8_ folder back in garc it say invalid packing filenames. do you know how to solve this? thank you!
not your file though. i use garctool on 8 file then i do the textures and megas i want then when i put it back into garctool to turn it into a fiile again it say invalid packing filenames. i did it all over again and still the same thing. any help?

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
not your file though. i use garctool on 8 file then i do the textures and megas i want then when i put it back into garctool to turn it into a fiile again it say invalid packing filenames. i did it all over again and still the same thing. any help?

The files might not be in a correct consecutive order. Unpack a fresh version of the garc and repeat the process

Last edited by SakshamG30,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1