Xuphor: Mostly lies, some truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Xuph made this thread to express his guilt and asked for forgiveness.

Guilt my arse.

They made this thread because they got busted. Didn't get busted=no telling the truth (assuming you believe they are truthful now).

Anyway, I say

MFCOjtU.gif

Well trolled, well trolled.

That is some dedication.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian -
Yes, I am a horrible liar, an attention seeker, and a flat out slezebag with what I did to you. I understand if you won't forgive me, but I really am going completely honest now. I liked you a lot. I really did. You told me that you were not gay though, so I started making up lots of really bad lies to get you to like me.

I realize that there is no chance in hell you'll ever forgive me for what I did to you, and I understand your position entirely.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Well I can't control what members say, but at least staying on topic is the least everybody can do.

Hate me for it or not.
Personally, I think this took a lot of courage, if Xuph is being completely honest now.

Reactions: WhiteMaze

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian -
Yes, I am a horrible liar, an attention seeker, and a flat out slezebag with what I did to you. I understand if you won't forgive me, but I really am going completely honest now. I liked you a lot. I really did. You told me that you were not gay though, so I started making up lots of really bad lies to get you to like me.

I realize that there is no chance in hell you'll ever forgive me for what I did to you, and I understand your position entirely.

Wow, After what Rydian just showed, I'm not even sure if your a homosexual male or an intelligent fucking gerbal who has learned to type. Literally nothing you have said EVER was true. Do you even have Cystic Fibrosis or is it just the Common Cold. I want to see pics of your Medicine (the one pill bottle in your last pic was a prescription for nasal spray). Also, a live stream of you admitting all your lies to match the face in the pic. And for the love of god WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME! I must have asked that 3 times now? You seem to keep dodging the question...

Im done here, im not even sure YOU know what the truth is anymore.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, After what Rydian just showed, I'm not even sure if your a homosexual male or an intelligent fucking gerbal who has learned to type. Literally nothing you have said EVER was true. Do you even have Cystic Fibrosis or is it just the Common Cold. I want to see pics of your Medicine (the one pill bottle in your last pic was a prescription for nasal spray). Also, a live stream of you admitting all your lies to match the face in the pic. And for the love of god WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME! I must have asked that 3 times now? You seem to keep dodging the question...

Im done here, im not even sure YOU know what the truth is anymore.

I'm sorry, I honestly did not see that. I have given Costello and p1ngpong my RL name, but with my current state on these forums I really am hesitant to give it out. I also sent Costello and p1ngpong an uncensored picture of my name on a IV medcine for Levaquin, a perscription only very powerful respiratory drug. Feel free to ask them yourself, or if Costello is generous enough, he can confirm that here.

As for the live stream idea, I was not lieing over the past year that I only have 70kb/s internet, up+down stream combined. I do not think I could do it, but when I get back to my house with a webcam, I would be willing to try if it's wanted.

Andim

Trophies
XP
Country
THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS
AND I ALWAYS LAUGH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: No seriously, stop giving a fuck about what happens on the internet. Especially on forums. And stop getting invested in small communities. Take it from a guy with plenty of experience, you will eventually regret coming to this place for anything other than Video Games.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
On another note, Rydian why did you keep the pics? i can understand having them for a while but you did for 2 years? Secret Xuphor Supermarket Fetish.

I'm sure Rydian still has a picture of me in a bath towel from two years ago... don't ask :P

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure Rydian still has a picture of me in a bath towel from two years ago... don't ask :P

Lol i think that explains it. Rydian was collecting all the pictures from girls on GBATemp to make a calendar since there were only like 12 :D, that or he has his own furry harem.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol i think that explains it. Rydian was collecting all the pictures from girls on GBATemp to make a calendar since there were only like 12 :D, that or he has his own furry harem.

C'mon, he's not a pedo, he's a perfectly normal furry guy :)

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
now that it's reached this point I'll comment.

I don't care. There are a lot of messed up people in this world. many of them weak in some way. The fact you are admitting to things and are aware you did us wrong shows you are not weak. If every day is a battle at least you know you can fight now. Don't loose that courage and do your best to be your best and nobody will want to doubt you again.

AM I here for you? Sure but also be mindful I'm here for everyone who wants my help. Do I forgive you? sure, though to be honest I smelt the bologna from a mile away so I have no reason to be mad at you. Disappointed... only person I'm disappointed in are your parents but then again Catholicism is pretty extreme unlike other christian sects like LDS (lets not turn this into a religious debate)

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't be so negative and don't let the words of others hurt you. It might be hard to do so but this thread has shown me you are capable of doing it so I'll be rooting for ya.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
On another note, Rydian why did you keep the pics? i can understand having them for a while but you did for 2 years? Secret Xuphor Supermarket Fetish.
I tend to keep pics of friends and important people in my life around (I don't get out much or visit people often and I move around a lot so I rarely have the same physical friends for more than a year or two), and it just feels odd to delete them, you know? Like even if the person made me hate them, I'll just stick the pics in a sub-folder so Windows doesn't thumbnail it in my face.

WHAT.
WHAT IS THIS.
WHO ARE YOU!?

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to get in the middle of this, but IV Levaquin is a really common antibiotic in hospitals and doesn't really prove much as far as having CF or not goes.

I will get a picture of Pulmozyme (Dornase alfa, a perscription nebulizer treatment medicine/enzyme only used on Cystic Fibrosis patients) with my name on it and send it to Costello so he can verify it, if you want and Costello is ok with it.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You lied to me!!! Wait did you? I didn't read anything before this post saying you where lying so hmmm I guess maybe in my case you didn't? lol

Well it's good to see people telling the truth.

Not sure how the whole sex thing figures into this but what ever... lol (I always assume everyone on the Internet is a sex craved maniac out to get my D but it's only true like half the time... lol)

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will get a picture of Pulmozyme (Dornase alfa, a perscription nebulizer treatment medicine/enzyme only used on Cystic Fibrosis patients) with my name on it and send it to Costello so he can verify it, if you want and Costello is ok with it.

Frankly, I don't really care anymore if you have it or not, but I felt compelled to bring up the point in case other people still did. To that end, the pulmozyme would be far more convincing.

Reactions: yuyuyup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended